ADVERTISEMENT

You can contract, spread COVID-19 even after being fully vaccinated, doctors say – WPXI

Archetype XLIV

Staunchly resisting overwhelming mediocrity
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA

PITTSBURGH — Can you still contract COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated? Yes, according to the CDC and local doctors.

And those fully vaccinated can also spread the virus.

Dr. Sunjay Mannan, with Allegheny Health Network, told Channel 11 receiving a vaccine does not make you completely immune from the coronavirus. In fact, in Houston, people are dealing with that exact scenario.

Houston’s health department has reported since January, 142 people have identified as testing positive for COVID-19 14 days after being fully vaccinated.

Mannan said in most cases with the vaccine, COVID-19 symptoms are mild compared to those who are infected and unvaccinated.

“The key with it is generally the cases we are seeing, even in vulnerable populations, are less severe,” said Mannan.

The Allegheny County Health Department confirmed there have been cases here of fully vaccinated people still contracting COVID-19, but officials couldn’t provide an exact number.

Mannan also said the best practices to stay health once you are fully vaccinated will vary based on the amount of population that is vaccinated.

According to the CDC, fully vaccinated people can participate in activities like visiting other vaccinated people indoors without masks or social distancing and travel domestically without quarantining after.

The CDC also recommends that vaccinated individuals refrain from attending large and medium-sized gatherings.

Masks are still crucial, especially when social distancing is not possible.

So, get the vaccination and basically resume most lockdown protocols?

Clown world.

The Science™!

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb

PITTSBURGH — Can you still contract COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated? Yes, according to the CDC and local doctors.

Dr. Sunjay Mannan, with Allegheny Health Network, told Channel 11 receiving a vaccine does not make you completely immune from the coronavirus. In fact, in Houston, people are dealing with that exact scenario.

Houston’s health department has reported since January, 142 people have identified as testing positive for COVID-19 14 days after being fully vaccinated.

Mannan said in most cases with the vaccine, COVID-19 symptoms are mild compared to those who are infected and unvaccinated.

“The key with it is generally the cases we are seeing, even in vulnerable populations, are less severe,” said Mannan.

The Allegheny County Health Department confirmed there have been cases here of fully vaccinated people still contracting COVID-19, but officials couldn’t provide an exact number.

Mannan also said the best practices to stay health once you are fully vaccinated will vary based on the amount of population that is vaccinated.

According to the CDC, fully vaccinated people can participate in activities like visiting other vaccinated people indoors without masks or social distancing and travel domestically without quarantining after.

The CDC also recommends that vaccinated individuals refrain from attending large and medium-sized gatherings.

Clown world.

The Science™!
And they wonder why people refuse the vaccine.

Reactions: atlkvb

Clown world.

The Science™!
Continue to self isolate or we will have to isolate you ourselves and you don't want that....

I haven’t got the vaccine and still not sure if I will. Two of my coworkers have been hospitalized after the second shot.

Vaccines are not a cure.

The saddest part of all of this is the reluctance/awareness most folks have of their own immune systems which are the best "inoculation" against future infections! Most can easily survive exposure to the virus with a healthy well armed immune system, and once exposed the anti-bodies developed by your own powerful immune system which both fights off the existing infection and provides future protection against it still is your best and most reliable defense! Why is that not being stressed by the CDC and other health care providers?

Why are we resorting to quarantining ourselves, wearing these stupid masks which cannot stop a damn thing, and getting these essentially worthless vaccines when none of that will make any difference as to your "protection" against this virus as the article @Archetype XLIV posted clearly points out?

How gullible are we?

Ans: Very gullible

Last edited:

Clown world.

The Science™!
"...according top the CDC..."
LET'S SEE--the ORGANIZATION employee several thousand folks. A large portion of these have one or more College degrees in some venue most often referred to as 'science'. Many of these among their 'leadership' have demonstrated a complete lack of being somewhat adept at being very political and limitedly scientific. SO, who is this CDC we see referred to? Is the organization being g represented by one of the incompetents who has moved through the ranks of the bureaucracy at a speed only slightly slower than the rate of ;using touch with modern science no matter what actual field they studied back before a lot on this board were a wedding night mistake. Maybe this 'CDC' is a 'spokesperson' such as the moronic soul now posing as press secretary and has widely demonstrated her incompetence doing this task. Maybe it is a custodial person who has toiled within the confines of the massive home of these numerous scientists for several decades and has earned the right to speak aspart of the agency whenever someone in the press needs someone to quote from the "CDC".
so, I ask, would it not be more meaningful if we had votes and scientific discussion from those actually studying this virus and been treating the folks who have suffered with it?
I doubt there are many among us who have a firm grasp on 'truth', 'facts ts', etc regarding Covid-19. We have been fed so much BS by our senile scientific leasers with many recognizing that the message is contorted, conflicted and is, most often, anything but scientific and qualifies as a truly scientific endeavor.
May we soon see the forced retirement of dear Dr. Fouci and his band of merry men who occupy equivalent positions in other similar, highly acclaimed agencies who are perfect examples of the 'Peter Princple' at its finest.

@AmazingPolly

I was in the phone with a customer service rep the other day and I asked him "Do you know that there are zero cases of the flu this year?" He said yes.

I asked him why that might be. He replied that it was because of people masking, etc.

I said then why is there COVID? He said because COVID is 'more resilient.'

*sigh*

I said, "Or... they've renamed the flu."

Then I asked if he knew that both COVID and the flu are Coronaviruses.

He said he didn't know that.

Then the phone cut off.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Got my second shot yesterday morning. Was a little achy overnight last night, brief moment of the chills, soaked it up for all the attention and care I could get. Got out of having to do stuff today.

There's a bright side to everything.

KanekoaTheGreat

3h·
Dr. Richard Fleming explains the logical case that SARS-COV-2 is a man-made virus arising out of US government funded 'gain of function' research and discusses what this implies about the experimental mRNA vaccines.

It's hard not to be worried about what happens these next few years as half of North America, South America, and Europe inject themselves with these mRNA vaccines which have a history of failing animal & clinical trials before now being rushed through via emergency authorization.

Dr. Michael Yeadon isn't wrong for being worried about a potential catastrophic 'mass depopulation' event occurring from this experiment being run on humanity.

https://rumble.com/vdpjyh-deception-surrounds-covid-v

SomeBitchIKnow
4h··

So there are a few answers to your musings and also I have a few theories. Of course, these are my thoughts on the subject and they are subject to be proven wrong in the future, but it's just my best guess here.

1. Covid was absolutely created in a lab. I've done the legwork on that research, looking into the partnerships with the NIAID, the EcoHealth Alliance, and the Wuhan Institute of Virology. I made a video on the subject that covers it thoroughly, which you can find here: https://rumble.com/ve91zt-deception-in-america-episode-one-the-tale-of-peter-daszak.html

2. My personal belief is that Covid was an accidental release, and not only that, it escaped in late 2018 or early 2019. When you go back and look at ILI (influenza-like illness) spikes in our late flu season and then Australia's abnormally awful flu season over the summer of 2019, as well as the ILI spikes in China over 2018 and 2019 going 500% over their usual levels.... something's fishy there, for sure. I think once they realized it was out, they scrambled and held Event 201/Global Preparedness Monitoring Board in late 2019 to set themselves up as oracles to hijack the narrative.

3. Flu is kind of a hoax. Flu does exist, but most flu numbers you see are ILI like I mentioned above, which means that you might not test positive for flu, but you exhibit symptoms and therefore you are listed as a flu case. ILI is not the flu. So, when Covid came about and doctors were being far more specific with what illness they were putting down (there's also a methodology for counting CLI, which is Covid-like illness) that also exists outside of standard medical testing that they count anyways.

So, when Covid came around they started marking things as CLI rather than ILI so of course flu cases plummeted. They were never really flu cases to begin with. The actual flu is awful, people have been desensitized to what flu is like because western medicine hypes up any given sniffle or cough as flu during the season to push vaccines and expensive medicines.

4. At the end of the day, science is no longer driven by science. Our research labs are now influenced heavily by politics and pharma bucks. That's just a fact. It's hard to discern what's real or not when that is the case. Which is why I said some of the stuff I mentioned above is a theory (and I think a very good one) but it's hard to prove because they just lie and/or manipulate emotions and data to prove their point.

Medical research nowadays sets out with a goal in mind. Our best vaccines (re: smallpox, tetanus, etc.) were discovered and attenuated. They were not created in a lab via genetic engineering.

Medicine is getting beyond itself at this point. They've made it a monolith when it's really not. There are a lot of things scientists and doctors do not know about the body, but they present it all as fact like they do anyways.

Anyways. Those are my thoughts on the subject at least. :)

ef16c79aeb7bd92f.jpeg

I haven’t got the vaccine and still not sure if I will. Two of my coworkers have been hospitalized after the second shot.

I haven't, will not and will go on about my life, mask-free except where required by law.

Masks do nothing to prevent getting or giving the virus. Absolutely zilch.

I have never gotten a flu shot. I am not going to get a COVID-19 shot that is basically no more deadly than influenza.

#followthescience

I haven't, will not and will go on about my life, mask-free except where required by law.

Masks do nothing to prevent getting or giving the virus. Absolutely zilch.

I have never gotten a flu shot. I am not going to get a COVID-19 shot that is basically no more deadly than influenza.

#followthescience

Word @30CAT!

Reactions: 30CAT
don't be scared
I'm not...just perpetually unhappy
iu

Damn @moe ...you might be like Trump and survived a Covid infection? Doesn't that make you at least smile a little?

@moe "let me tell you something atl, nothing...and I mean absolutely NOTHING about Trump makes me smile".
iu

Damn @moe , he's gone and you're still miserable. Just Damn.

"...according top the CDC..."
LET'S SEE--the ORGANIZATION employee several thousand folks. A large portion of these have one or more College degrees in some venue most often referred to as 'science'. Many of these among their 'leadership' have demonstrated a complete lack of being somewhat adept at being very political and limitedly scientific. SO, who is this CDC we see referred to? Is the organization being g represented by one of the incompetents who has moved through the ranks of the bureaucracy at a speed only slightly slower than the rate of ;using touch with modern science no matter what actual field they studied back before a lot on this board were a wedding night mistake. Maybe this 'CDC' is a 'spokesperson' such as the moronic soul now posing as press secretary and has widely demonstrated her incompetence doing this task. Maybe it is a custodial person who has toiled within the confines of the massive home of these numerous scientists for several decades and has earned the right to speak aspart of the agency whenever someone in the press needs someone to quote from the "CDC".
so, I ask, would it not be more meaningful if we had votes and scientific discussion from those actually studying this virus and been treating the folks who have suffered with it?
I doubt there are many among us who have a firm grasp on 'truth', 'facts ts', etc regarding Covid-19. We have been fed so much BS by our senile scientific leasers with many recognizing that the message is contorted, conflicted and is, most often, anything but scientific and qualifies as a truly scientific endeavor.
May we soon see the forced retirement of dear Dr. Fouci and his band of merry men who occupy equivalent positions in other similar, highly acclaimed agencies who are perfect examples of the 'Peter Princple' at its finest.
Doesn’t know how to use paragraph breaks. Didn’t read.

Sooner or later, we are going to run out of people who the virus would kill.

The odds for getting the virus are much higher if you haven't been vaccinated.

The odds of you dying from the virus are much lower than the odds of the vaccine protecting you from it. The odds of contracting the virus after having it are MUCH lower than the odds of contracting it after having the vaccine.

#followthescience

The odds for getting the virus are much higher if you haven't been vaccinated.

The odds of you dying are 100%. The odds of you dying after getting the virus are .01 of 1% of all folks infected with it.

Also the odds of you STILL getting the virus either wearing that useless mask or taking that worthless vaccine are as low as you avoiding it without either.

A sucker is born every minute and moe gets all the royalties.

Reactions: 30CAT
Don't care. Nothing you can do about it.

How effective is this vaccine if you can still get the virus after taking it? You have as much "immunity" from it simply being asymptomatic which many people already are who test positive for the anti bodies but never knew they had it (virus) because they survived an infection with no symptoms.

That's actually the best immunization against the virus and you don't even have to keep wearing that stupid mask after you're "vaccinated" by your own immune system!

Got my second shot yesterday morning. Was a little achy overnight last night, brief moment of the chills, soaked it up for all the attention and care I could get. Got out of having to do stuff today.

There's a bright side to everything.
Like me, you f'ed up and got that second dose on a weekend.

Repubs need to man up and stop being scared. If you pass out you won't have far to fall as you'll be sitting down. Repubs zero in on the statistically insignificant chance of something going wrong while ignoring the tens of millions that have taken the vaccines with no problem while developing immunity to the virus. They need remedial risk assessment training and some courage.

Last edited:
Repubs need to man up and stop being scared. If you pass out you won't have far to fall as you'll be sitting down. Repubs zero in on the statistically insignificant chance of something going wrong while ignoring the tens of millions that have taken the vaccines with no problem while developing immunity to the virus. They need remedial risk assessment training and some courage.
Why do you care what I do or don’t do. Make your own risk based decisions. There is no statistical concern for my age group in getting COVID, so I don’t really see the need to get vaccinated. If you’re at risk, get the shot. Don’t expect me to take care of you. I literally don’t care about you.

My days of being a sheep dog for this country came to an end a couple of years ago. You all can do what you want. I’m going to get what I can and then leave with what I have.

I kind of get that, but do we know the long term side-effects of the Chinese created virus?
No, these aren’t things I focus on or care about. I know I’m not going to die from COVID, so I don’t really care if I catch it. If not being vaccinated inhibits my ability to travel internationally, I’ll get it. Otherwise, there isn’t a need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT