ADVERTISEMENT

You’ll save $5 million if you wait until the end of the year to fire your coach. Is that right? nm

Close to it. His buyout is whatever is owed on his contract and I think that it drops down from $20+ million to $16+ million after this season.

Reactions: Humptod
Oh, the delusional wing of the WVU fan base will wait forever because HCNB is from Kentucky and "one of us," unlike that dirty scoundrel Holgorsen...LOL

• Haha
Oh, the delusional wing of the WVU fan base will wait forever because HCNB is from Kentucky and "one of us," unlike that dirty scoundrel Holgorsen...LOL
methinks that if they lose at tech then texas will blow them out and Brown will be gone midseason...to hell with the buyout.......hashtag poptax
Tuesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

I recall our fans worried that he might have success here that he might bold and leave us for Kentucky if Stoops went somewhere.

I think he'll be here this year and next year because of the agreement Lyons gave him. If Brown goes, Lyons should go

I recall our fans worried that he might have success here that he might bold and leave us for Kentucky if Stoops went somewhere.

I think he'll be here this year and next year because of the agreement Lyons gave him. If Brown goes, Lyons should go
I think you're right, provided that this season does not turn out to be a disaster. He still should be able to win six games or so, which would save him for another year. If I were a betting man, then I'd bet on WVU this week, as I don't see the cHokies being able to score enough to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT