ADVERTISEMENT

Yodny Cajuste....

Not an expert but this is how I understand it was explained before-

His problem is not about qualifying for the medical hardship waiver - he easily does. His problem kicks in with the 5 yr eligibility time clock expiring.

Since he already sat out a redshirt year, he would have to apply to get a 6th year waiver for the medical hardship year to be used. That would entail proving you deserved that extra year because you lost another year due to circumstances beyond your control. Might be tough to prove that the redshirt year falls under these criteria.

Not an expert but this is how I understand it was explained before-

His problem is not about qualifying for the medical hardship waiver - he easily does. His problem kicks in with the 5 yr eligibility time clock expiring.

Since he already sat out a redshirt year, he would have to apply to get a 6th year waiver for the medical hardship year to be used. That would entail proving you deserved that extra year because you lost another year due to circumstances beyond your control. Might be tough to prove that the redshirt year falls under these criteria.

I don't see a redshirt year listed for him on the roster. He is listed as Junior 2V, which I believe indicates he has 2 years remaining (played 2). Is this correct or what does the 2V indicate?

I haven't heard a report on the seriousness of his injury. Is he likely to be out for the season? His replacement, a redshirt freshman from Ohio, did a superb job against Missouri's super defender, allowing only TWO tackles blocking the best defender on the Tigers team.

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve BYU

N euter Kansas State

T rample Texas Tech

A nnihilate TCU

I mpale Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor

I haven't heard a report on the seriousness of his injury. Is he likely to be out for the season? His replacement, a redshirt freshman from Ohio, did a superb job against Missouri's super defender, allowing only TWO tackles blocking the best defender on the Tigers team.

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve BYU

N euter Kansas State

T rample Texas Tech

A nnihilate TCU

I mpale Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor

Never mind. I must have been a hermit in a mountain cave to have missed this season-ending injury, which I just read about in the Gazette.

Damn, WVU is losing players left and right. That will be a serious depth problem as the season goes along.

I really feel bad for all the players knocked out for the season by the injuries. Hopefully, their bodies will recover in the long run.

Good depth on the O-line. Especially with Pankey coming back soon. We got some players behind players but I wouldn't want to lose another OL starter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT