ADVERTISEMENT

Yet more proof of what pathological liars and idiots Little Detroit and Private Pyle are...

dolemitebmf

All-American
May 29, 2001
Amway Coaches Poll
HOW THE POLL WORKS
The Amway Coaches Poll is conducted weekly throughout the regular season using a panel of head coaches at FBS schools. The panel is chosen by random draw, conference by conference plus independents, from a pool of coaches who have indicated to the American Football Coaches Association their willingness to participate. Each coach submits a Top 25 with a first-place vote worth 25 points, second place 24, and so on down to one point for 25th.

http://sportspolls.usatoday.com/ncaa/football/polls/coaches-poll/

You guys can't read and lack basic English skills. No wonder you went to Marshall...

That's already been posted you inbred, slack-jawed bastard child.

Doc didn't vote for his own team. The ballots are not anonymous. Also, if he did vote for his own team, he would do it most or all the time, and that obviously hasn't happened.

Doc didn't vote for his own team. The ballots are not anonymous. Also, if he did vote for his own team, he would do it most or all the time, and that obviously hasn't happened.
Keep on lying, you inbred, racist piece of white trash...

Ask him, otherwise STFU
I figured since you were so certain he didn't vote for Marshall plus the fact you said they weren't secet votes then you should know who he voted for. Obviously you are just a typical, uneducated herd fan who likes to run her mouth.

So you are saying even Doc didn't think his team was worth a damn?

Amway Coaches Poll
HOW THE POLL WORKS

Each coach submits a Top 25 with a first-place vote worth 25 points, second place 24, and so on down to one point for 25th.

You guys can't read and lack basic English skills. No wonder you went to Marshall...

And yet, you think Doc voted the Herd #15, thus getting 15 points. You lack basic math skills, but yet you start a thread calling two of my friends idiots.

Oops...

Reactions: 30Kelly
Funny how they claim Doc voted, they get proven wrong then get on the "Doc thinks his own team sucks" kick. The idiocy from a select few on here never is mind boggling.

More votes than you 3 years in a row and counting....

they get proven wrong

Where was this proven? By the word of 30 Kelly? Surely you know better than that.

He is right about one thing, the ballots are not secret, however the only thing that's shown are the ballots after the regular season is over. The ballots after the bowl games aren't shown. At the end of the regular season, Marshall had zero POINTS (they are points, NOT votes) and WVU had 8 POINTS.

And yet, you think Doc voted the Herd #15, thus getting 15 points. You lack basic math skills, but yet you start a thread calling two of my friends idiots.

Oops...
Honesty, I have no idea how many points Marshall had. It may have been 10,it may have been 15. I didn't look, because it is pointless. If Marshall has 15 points, then Doc voted them at #11. If Marshall had 13 points, Doc voted them at 13. If Marshall had 11 points, Doc voted them at #15. Either way, regardless of the points, Marshall got one vote, just like WVU did.

In any scenario, Doc voting Marshall that high, after beating no one and losing to two awful teams should result i the his voting privileges being revoked...

That is about the equivalent of comparing me making a typo to Private Pyle not knowing the difference between there and they're...

By the way, posting on two different screen names is pretty goddamn pathetic, Little Detroit, you racist piece of human filth...

Funny how they claim Doc voted, they get proven wrong then get on the "Doc thinks his own team sucks" kick. The idiocy from a select few on here never is mind boggling.

More votes than you 3 years in a row and counting....

You constantly prove your stupidity on here, not that anyone doubts it. You morons are the one's bragging about getting "also ran" points, then pointing out that your own coach didn't even vote for you.

But sure, keep saying we are the ones lacking credibility.

You constantly prove your stupidity on here, not that anyone doubts it. You morons are the one's bragging about getting "also ran" points, then pointing out that your own coach didn't even vote for you.

But sure, keep saying we are the ones lacking credibility.

What's that say for your program, you got one vote?

I figured since you were so certain he didn't vote for Marshall plus the fact you said they weren't secet votes then you should know who he voted for. Obviously you are just a typical, uneducated herd fan who likes to run her mouth.

The ballots are not presented to the public as the AP votes, but the committee collecting the Coaches ballots weekly do see who voted.

Are you deliberately acting stupid or are you really this dense?

Reactions: Marine03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT