ADVERTISEMENT

Yet Another Reason to Take Mike Puskar's Name Off the Stadium

Not sure what Mike Puskar has to do with Bresch jacking up the prices on Epipen 2 years after his death.

Reactions: Rootmaster
As great a guy that Puskar may have been he kept Heather Bresch on board at his company after the scandal over her unearned MBA made the light of day. The BoG of saw fit to push out Garrison and some others. Puskar should have seen fit to show Heather the road.

Unfortunately thats not how the world works. Pissing off a governor and eventual senator is not good business.

Not sure what Mike Puskar has to do with Bresch jacking up the prices on Epipen 2 years after his death.

Puskar had everything to do with keeping her on at his company after her bogus MBA made the light of day. In other words, Mike Puskar kept her on after it was proven that she unethically misrepresented her education in a conspiracy that involved top officials at the university to which Puskar had given millions of dollars.

Other than that ... Puskar has nothing to do with the Bresch nonsense.

BTW ..... Did I mention that he and Joe Manchin (Bresch's father) were good friends?

Puskar did nothing about MBA-gate and he let her run his company.

Take his damn name off of the stadium.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
Puskar had everything to do with keeping her on at his company after her bogus MBA made the light of day. In other words, Mike Puskar kept her on after it was proven that she unethically misrepresented her education in a conspiracy that involved top officials at the university to which Puskar had given millions of dollars.

BTW ..... Did I mention that he and Joe Manchin (Bresch's father) were good friends?

Again, why would he do something to piss off a governor? Business is dirty. You dont become a mega corporation without doing a few things in the gray area. Puskar donated a ton of money to WVU and his company employs a lot of WVU grads, what kind of message does that send to donors that WVU will just disgrace a big time donor and employer of WVU grads 5 years after their death because someone did something unethical 5 years after their death? Because he played politics 9 years ago?

If you want to know the real fault, its with the residents of WV who not just reelected Manchin term after term, but actually PROMOTED the guy to a senator. If he was supplanted as governor I guarantee Bresch would not hold that position within Mylan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomboom521
Again, why would he do something to piss off a governor? Business is dirty. You dont become a mega corporation without doing a few things in the gray area. Puskar donated a ton of money to WVU and his company employs a lot of WVU grads, what kind of message does that send to donors that WVU will just disgrace a big time donor and employer of WVU grads 4 years after their death because someone did something unethical 5 years after their death? Because he played politics 9 years ago?

If you want to know the real fault, its with the residents of WVU who not just reelected Manchin term after term, but actually PROMOTED the guy to a senator. If he was supplanted as governor I guarantee Bresch would not hold that position within Mylan.
Good point!

Reactions: xWVU2010x

LOL...it wasn't his or her fault that WVU was stupid enough to give her a diploma. I am not happy that she felt the need to exploit her fathers position to ask but I am more unhappy that WVU agreed. She must be a good CEO as the company makes a hell of a lot of money....you know....it's only purpose.

Sooo .... how did that MBA thing work out?

Did Heather Bresch wake up day and surprisingly learn that she was going to be awarded an MBA for which she did not complete the work?

Or did her employer .... who gave millions of dollars to the University .... suggest to a few people that it would help him out if she could just devote full attention to her job and not be bothered with the school thing anymore?

Why was Puskar silent during that whole thing?

For some strange reason Mike Puskar did what just about any other employer would not do .... he retained Heather Bresch. And it wasn't because he was afraid of pissing off Joe Manchin. Manchin was in his pocket .... not the other way around.

Take his damn name off the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT