ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday I saw the dantoni doctrine in person

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
since JMU is 25 minutes away and I had nothing better to do I went to see a basketball game. It's a good thing that I got in free because I would NEVER have paid to see that. JMU is average and the stumbling herd would have had a hard time with the JMU ladies team, although they might have squeaked by in overtime......one of 7 supposedly "major" programs still winless.....still Newberried........and 30 Kelly.....I'm still waiting for you to make me take my meds, although you'd probably steal them and sell them for meth........and UConn will humble you in whatever minor bowl you play in....."huskied"

since JMU is 25 minutes away and I had nothing better to do I went to see a basketball game. It's a good thing that I got in free because I would NEVER have paid to see that. JMU is average and the stumbling herd would have had a hard time with the JMU ladies team, although they might have squeaked by in overtime......one of 7 supposedly "major" programs still winless.....still Newberried........and 30 Kelly.....I'm still waiting for you to make me take my meds, although you'd probably steal them and sell them for meth........and UConn will humble you in whatever minor bowl you play in....."huskied"

I agree with everything you say except the minor bowl thing. That's pot meeting kettle. You're playing at 1015 at night in a bowl sponsored by the most disgusting hotel chain in the land.

I agree with everything you say except the minor bowl thing. That's pot meeting kettle. You're playing at 1015 at night in a bowl sponsored by the most disgusting hotel chain in the land.
funny you should mention that....I stayed in a motel 6 once....for about 10 minutes.....I distinctly heard 30 Kelly making inhaling sounds so I got my money back and left quickly......and our minor bowl will bring in a lot more cash than your UConn debacle......let me say that you Tony, and Humptod are the only herdies with any sense.....the rest are jealous little whiners

Our money is pooled in and divided up amongst the bowl teams, so the payout of a single bowl doesn't mean much. However, you're playing in Arizona and us in Florida so we gain a bit in recruiting, but you can invite DickRod to the game. Should give him a good look at his future team once the Red Bull experience is over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT