ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo news - Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to... [Fusion GPS]

My God ....are you insane? His son, son in law, and campaign chair attempted to gather information damaging to HRC from friggin Russians and all you can do is point to this? Did you read the emails? Even if you are a diehard republican, how can you not be just appalled about this stuff?

Nope, not at all. Ya'll taught me well.

Don't shed too many tears.

My God ....are you insane? His son, son in law, and campaign chair attempted to gather information damaging to HRC from friggin Russians and all you can do is point to this? Did you read the emails? Even if you are a diehard republican, how can you not be just appalled about this stuff?
Are you appalled by the DNC and Hillary campaign using Ukaraine to gather informatiin on Trump?

What info did he get and use?

Democrats are an outrage looking for a reason to vent. Angry old men scared of change.
It's not that they are outraged about anything in particular that the Trump staff may or may not have done. The longer they can keep the legislators busy chasing rainbows and out of government business activity. Come to think about it, this may be a brilliant tactic .

It's not that they are outraged about anything in particular that the Trump staff may or may not have done. The longer they can keep the legislators busy chasing rainbows and out of government business activity. Come to think about it, this may be a brilliant tactic .
It is definitely what they are doing. No coincidence that the russia bullshit ramped up as soon as the senate came back to debate healthcare.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT