ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE WVU's recruiting class moves to No. 16 in the country

Nice recruiting class. Definitely shows that West Virginia can be a destination for high quality student-athletes. Not saying The Mountaineers are on the same level as the Alabama's of the world in recruiting but it's gotten better.

Nice recruiting class. Definitely shows that West Virginia can be a destination for high quality student-athletes. Not saying The Mountaineers are on the same level as the Alabama's of the world in recruiting but it's gotten better.

Let's wait and see what these recruits produce on a college football field before claiming recruiting has gotten better.

I'm not much into rankings, especially in recruiting cause you really don't know what you have till years later. I remember The Vince Beamers, Jason Gwaltney, Tevita Finau, Asa Chapman, and another RB that was the supposed to be the greatest of all time. Of that list only Gwaltney made it into a lineup and Scooter who was thought to be a token scholly offer to get Gwaltney turned out to be a great Mountaineer.

With that said that is the highest ranking I've ever heard for WVU in football. Let's hope WVU can hold it up to the end.

Let's wait and see what these recruits produce on a college football field before claiming recruiting has gotten better.

Considering before Holgrosen became HC. Depth was a issue not to mention that very seldom was the team at max scholarships. So yes recruiting has improved overall.

You have your hate blinding opinion and I have my opinion so we're not going to agree anytime soon. So I'll add you to the ignore list with the other anti-WVU crowd. Happy Holidays

Considering before Holgrosen became HC. Depth was a issue not to mention that very seldom was the team at max scholarships. So yes recruiting has improved overall.

You have your hate blinding opinion and I have my opinion so we're not going to agree anytime soon. So I'll add you to the ignore list with the other anti-WVU crowd. Happy Holidays
I’ll bet our ignore lists are very similar, and pretty long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT