ADVERTISEMENT

WVU's key game

westsiderSJHS77

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2008
What game do you think will be key to the Mountaineers this season?

I feel the away game at NC State. Not looking past UT, because it will feel like a bowl game ( for them) and with a new start, may play well over their heads. But WVU should win going away.

NC State is a good pick for Key game. Especially if we are wanting to get off to good start before conference games.

NC State is a good pick for Key game. Especially if we are wanting to get off to good start before conference games.
Depends on how much defense you delusional cousins play in 2018. Offensively you boys will play with anybody but hard to win every game 52-49. If you can get some stops should be a great season.

Texas. We could and should be undefeated going into that game.

It sets up the final three and they will be tough ones. - TCU, Ok State and Oklahoma.

Texas. We could and should be undefeated going into that game.

It sets up the final three and they will be tough ones. - TCU, Ok State and Oklahoma.
Texas has historically just run right over the top of WVU, I agree that game will be test for the Mounties.

Texas has historically just run right over the top of WVU

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

We are 4-3 against them.

The way I see it with eleven P-5's on our schedule, any one of them could be considered key games.

My thread, nothing to do with you or Ohio State, yet here you are posting.

What was that about hanging on someone's nutsack and stalking?

Run along and follow Herbstreet's blog and get back to us on Myer's return date to osu.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...but in all honesty I have to agree with Westsider, w/o Grier the Mounties were hapless!

That's true. I was disgusted that we didn't have a decent backup QB and I actually felt sorry for Chuggs being thrown into the limelight that he clearly wasn't prepared for.

That's true. I was disgusted that we didn't have a decent backup QB and I actually felt sorry for Chuggs being thrown into the limelight that he clearly wasn't prepared for.
We're all only a couple of key injuries from disaster! Only the elite teams have quality depth!

Great excuse...not really. Ohio State won the inaugural CFP National Championship in 2014-15 with its THIRD STRING quarterback. WVU's entire fate is rooted in the health of a proven PEDS user. Not too smart, huh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT