ADVERTISEMENT

WVUFRAUDFANFOREVER

One has to wonder how many profiles Townes has on other sites. Must be a bitch to keep up with all the handles and passwords.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Yep, WVUFruitLoopForever is terrified of this thread, so much so that she has started her own thread, and has "talked" to herself in it at least 10 times, hoping to bury this one, but I won't let her. If anybody wants to increase his like count, just bash Porky Piccolo Pete, and you'll get likes from me. She deserves all of the scorn and ridicule coming to her fat a$$.

Has anybody seen Denise/TownesVanZandt/RichardCranium/JasonVoorhees or any of the 40+ other handles that the same unemployed redneck WVU fan/fake Texas fan uses to post on this site today? I'd like to read her excuses for the historically bad Texas team that she adopted when the Old & Blew kept letting her down.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Has anybody seen Denise/TownesVanZandt/RichardCranium/JasonVoorhees or any of the 40+ other handles that the same unemployed redneck WVU fan/fake Texas fan uses to post on this site today? I'd like to read her excuses for the historically bad Texas team that she adopted when the Old & Blew kept letting her down.
Put your finger in your ass. PiTiot.

Dennis likes putting things in his ass.

Has the moron found his way out of his basement?

No WVUFraudForever thread would be complete without a pic of the earring wearing fat slob himself:

240848540_1188444554972803_5946908181246553800_n.jpg

WVUFatPigForever ruins every board on which he posts. MichiganHerd did a masterful job of baiting this fruit loop to post on this board, so that fatso wouldn't ruin every thread on the main board. Now, the band fruit is polluting two boards with his vomit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT