ADVERTISEMENT

WVUFanForever

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
This thread is for you, Grandpa. This is the proper forum for you to pound your frail chest, clinch your tiny fists, stomp your puny feet, and tell the World just how tough that you are. I'm sure that you'll stick to obsessing over me on the main board, however, as you feel safe hiding behind Vernon there.

This thread is for you, Grandpa. This is the proper forum for you to pound your frail chest, clinch your tiny fists, stomp your puny feet, and tell the World just how tough that you are. I'm sure that you'll stick to obsessing over me on the main board, however, as you feel safe hiding behind Vernon there.
you mad bro?

Thanks for responding on WVUCowardForever's behalf, Slow Head. I've never seen a fan base as yellow (not old gold, but more like, piss yellow) as Mountaineer Nation. You must feel like the Rock when you tailgate at Pushover Stadium.

Do you have tourette's?

You know me better than that, T-Bone/Allen. I'd root for a Russian team before I'd root for the Old Fold & Blew.

Look everybody. It's the ass-clown begging for someone to come play with him. Vernon scolded this ass-clown over on the main forum for acting like a chimp. Then he hid out for several weeks, until his soft lady-like ego was healed, and now presents the smack forum with perhaps his lamest post yet.

Get a life, A-C

Look everybody. It's the ass-clown begging for someone to come play with him. Vernon scolded this ass-clown over on the main forum for acting like a chimp. Then he hid out for several weeks, until his soft lady-like ego was healed, and now presents the smack forum with perhaps his lamest post yet.

Get a life, A-C
hey, bro...personal all time best today...albeit at my old course from the senior tees at 5600......71, even par...16 pars 1 bird 1 bogey

Get a life, A-C
Yeah, the old a$$hole formerly known as, "MichiganHerd," is such a coward that he's hiding behind a different handle these days. M-Terd thought that he was cute with his sour grapes anti-Ohio State thread a couple of weeks ago, but was ignored because a Skunk Weasel fan--real or fake--has no reason to talk smack to an alumnus of tOSU these days.

Yeah, the old a$$hole formerly known as, "MichiganHerd," is such a coward that he's hiding behind a different handle these days. M-Terd thought that he was cute with his sour grapes anti-Ohio State thread a couple of weeks ago, but was ignored because a Skunk Weasel fan--real or fake--has no reason to talk smack to an alumnus of tOSU these days.
Remind me, how did the cheaters do in the B1G tournament? Better yet, how did you cheaters do in the BIG DANCE? UM won the B1G for 2nd straight year, and finished national runner up for the 2nd time in the last six years. You should get one of those free tattoos, and put 'OWNED' on your lame ass.

Thad Matta didn't cheat, but regulary kicked Belyin's a$$, you ignoramous. Congratulations on going 1-1 vs. the Buckeyes this basketball season, for a change, fake Michigan fan, but you seem to be ignoring Urban Meyer's dominance of Brady Choke and Jim Hairball. Urbs is 6-0 vs. the Skunk Weasels, but don't let that stop you from thumping your frail chest with your WVU Media Guide, circa 1988, former fold & blue season ticket holder.

We're not here to entertain you, moron. Perhaps, you should go back to your thrilling side job of coaching little girls' basketball.

giphy.gif

Y'all are so friggin' bored that you feel compelled to post in response to my posts, but few others. I have a little bit of advice for all of you current and former old fold & blew season ticket holders: Watch what people do, and not what they say (or post).

And you were so bored and desperate for attention you actually start a thread about me?

LMAO....sad and pathetic.

Forever a toolbox.

And you were so bored and desperate for attention you actually start a thread about me?

LMAO....sad and pathetic.

Forever a toolbox.
So, your spinal transplant surgery was a success? Pestsider is glad that you've joined us, so that he isn't the biggest coward on this board any longer. Vernon won't save you here, but you have plenty of other brain-dead WVU fans who hang on my every word, and will attempt to rescue you from the cyber beat downs that I will administer to you regularly.

So, your spinal transplant surgery was a success? Pestsider is glad that you've joined us, so that he isn't the biggest coward on this board any longer. Vernon won't save you here, but you have plenty of other brain-dead WVU fans who hang on my every word, and will attempt to rescue you from the cyber beat downs that I will administer to you regularly.

I don't have time to own your sorry ass a second time.

You said you would get the last word in your last beatdown and you didn't. I did. That is 100 percent fact. Because you are a loser.

I do appreciate you obsessing over me so much you created this thread. I mean, if this is all u really have going on your life, its pretty sad and pathetic. But if you could quit the cyber stalking on this site, I would appreciate it.

And I had nothing to do with Vernon bitch-slapping you right off the board. Your dumbass posts were hurting his business on the free board because all you did was insult people with your lame and stupid-ass quips.

So you can respond to this and have the last word here if it makes you feel better toolbox....because you are nothing more than yesterday's toilet paper.

Oh, and for everyone else.....his big insult is to call you she or her....Yeah......VERY LAME!
He also endorsed spousal abuse and suicide in his last beatdown. Very classy guy here.

So long toolbox...heading back to the Blue Lot and free board.

You can stay here and do....well.....whatever it is you do.

Yep, you're ignorant, so let me explain. My question above, which you quoted, is not to be taken literally. Dumba$$ WVUFanForever likes to ask "loaded questions," but, like you, is too dense to understand what such a question is, or why one would not waste his time answering it.

Yep, you're ignorant, so let me explain. My question above, which you quoted, is not to be taken literally. Dumba$$ WVUFanForever likes to ask "loaded questions," but, like you, is too dense to understand what such a question is, or why one would not waste his time answering it.

He owns you

Reactions: WVUFanForever
How many WVU fans, including the former season ticket holder who stands 4'11" on his tip toes and pretends to root for Michigan now, hang on my every word? Ownership (by me), indeed.

50 something year old supposed lawyer on message board calling others gramps, and claiming to own them = Clown

Lawyer with OSU degree working in WV = Dumb Clown

Bozo, Ronald McD, Cocoa, OSU...

Famous Clowns, with or without the makeup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT