ADVERTISEMENT

WVU WRs, O & D-line

You just aren't good at this. It's truly pathetic that now both you and Dave have had to resort to claiming that my pictures are all photoshopped since I continue to prove you guys wrong.
Every photo you posted was indeed photoshopped. I pointed out an obvious fact. You are the one who claims that photoshopped images are not evidence in your debate with 30Cat. I suggest you find better evidence to support your many lies.

I could not care less what you think of me or my degree or my car or my family. You seem awfully determined to denigrate every aspect of my life which is hilarious. Your assessment of where civil engineering stands is based in ignorance but you opinions of most things share that quality.

It's like someone with special needs trying to tell Einstein he's not very smart. [winking]

I think the saddest part is that he thinks we give a damn about his life. He feels that he has to prove his worth in life to us. Maybe he never lived up to daddy's expectations. This is a sports smack message board. We don't want to know him, personally, we don't give a damn about him and we don't give a damn what he thinks about us. [winking]

Reactions: dave and WVU82
I never suggested that a civil degree was tougher than any other degree.

i never stated that you did. again, reading comprehension. my comment was in response to the poster who claimed that having an engineering degree somehow validated you from not being a complete moron. i showed him to be wrong. a civil engineering degree is far, far inferior to just about every other engineering discipline. that really isnt up for debate; it is common knowledge.

you made yet another claim, i challenged you on it, and you hid. what have i said that would lead you (lets go with "anyone," since you dont have the logic needed) to believe that i have no idea what im talking about when discussing which engineering degrees are superior to others?

Every photo you posted was indeed photoshopped. I pointed out an obvious fact. You are the one who claims that photoshopped images are not evidence in your debate with 30Cat. I suggest you find better evidence to support your many lies.

this is where your general lack of intelligence continues to expose how foolish you are.

you dont understand what Photoshop is, so you shouldnt talk about it. Photoshop is a brand; it isnt an action. a basic edit of a picture by drawing a line through a phone number or name isnt Photoshop. it is like you asking for a Kleenex when you really just want a tissue. you are confusing a brand name with a general product.

so, first, your claim that "every photo posted" was photoshopped is entirely false. if, by "photoshopped," you meant "edit," then you would be correct. but, the editing didnt change the proof or context of the pictures. the editing simply blocked out a person's name/phone number. the proof is still very easy to see.

further, i never claimed that "photoshopped images are not evidence" in any discussion with 30kitty. i claimed that he photoshopped an image to change the context of what we were discussing. redacting personal information of others did not change the proof of context of the images in any way.

your claim is as foolish as cuntry's in his claim that the hundreds of pictures of me with musicians/celebs were photoshopped. you both are morons who have repeatedly been exposed as such by me.

what have i said that would lead you (lets go with "anyone," since you dont have the logic needed) to believe that i have no idea what im talking about when discussing which engineering degrees are superior to others?
Architects draw floor plans to tell a builder where/how big certain things should be built.

Question asked and answered. [winking]

Reactions: dave
this is where your general lack of intelligence continues to expose how foolish you are.

you dont understand what Photoshop is, so you shouldnt talk about it. Photoshop is a brand; it isnt an action. a basic edit of a picture by drawing a line through a phone number or name isnt Photoshop. it is like you asking for a Kleenex when you really just want a tissue. you are confusing a brand name with a general product.

so, first, your claim that "every photo posted" was photoshopped is entirely false. if, by "photoshopped," you meant "edit," then you would be correct. but, the editing didnt change the proof or context of the pictures. the editing simply blocked out a person's name/phone number. the proof is still very easy to see.

further, i never claimed that "photoshopped images are not evidence" in any discussion with 30kitty. i claimed that he photoshopped an image to change the context of what we were discussing. redacting personal information of others did not change the proof of context of the images in any way.

your claim is as foolish as cuntry's in his claim that the hundreds of pictures of me with musicians/celebs were photoshopped. you both are morons who have repeatedly been exposed as such by me.
So many words and you didnt say a thing. You sound like a Summers Eve bag.

Reactions: WVU82
i never stated that you did. again, reading comprehension. my comment was in response to the poster who claimed that having an engineering degree somehow validated you from not being a complete moron. i showed him to be wrong. a civil engineering degree is far, far inferior to just about every other engineering discipline. that really isnt up for debate; it is common knowledge.

you made yet another claim, i challenged you on it, and you hid. what have i said that would lead you (lets go with "anyone," since you dont have the logic needed) to believe that i have no idea what im talking about when discussing which engineering degrees are superior to others?
Mdeer never said that civil engineering was tougher than any other engineering degree. Reading comprehension. This is where your lack of intelligence shows.

what have i said that would lead you (lets go with "anyone," since you dont have the logic needed) to believe that i have no idea what im talking about when discussing which engineering degrees are superior to others?
I will keep it simple for you and just say it is an educated guess.

Mdeer never said that civil engineering was tougher than any other engineering degree. Reading comprehension. This is where your lack of intelligence shows.

I never claimed that he or anyone else said that. This isn't a lack of reading comprehension on my part. It's you not being able to find a lie to fit another of your strawman arguments. Just because I put things in your wife's mouth doesn't mean you can put words in mine.

What I claimed, as is seen in what you quoted of mine, was that a poster tried arguing that your engineering degree somehow gave legitimacy to you claiming to be bright. I pointed out that your engineering degree is from the easiest and least challenging path possible for an engineer.

Are you claiming that a civil engineering path/degree isn't one of the easiest engineering disciplines to obtain? We both know it is. That person is making it sound like you earned a real engineering degree. It's akin to a chiropractor calling himself a "doctor."

I never claimed that he or anyone else said that. This isn't a lack of reading comprehension on my part. It's you not being able to find a lie to fit another of your strawman arguments. Just because I put things in your wife's mouth doesn't mean you can put words in mine.

What I claimed, as is seen in what you quoted of mine, was that a poster tried arguing that your engineering degree somehow gave legitimacy to you claiming to be bright. I pointed out that your engineering degree is from the easiest and least challenging path possible for an engineer.

Are you claiming that a civil engineering path/degree isn't one of the easiest engineering disciplines to obtain? We both know it is. That person is making it sound like you earned a real engineering degree. It's akin to a chiropractor calling himself a "doctor."
A licensed professional engineer in the field of Civil Engineering is every bit the same as any other engineer in any field. It is not easier than any other engineering degree. They are all different in specialization but they all take 4 years of Calc, diff equations, 2 years of physics and chemistry for scientist and engineers, fundamental engineeringn...statics, dynamics thermodynamics and fluids. The fundamental sections of the PE exam is the same for most if not all.

You just don't know what you are talking about as usual.

You have no clue what a civil engineer does. This won't stop you from continuing to ramble on in ignorance.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
A licensed professional engineer in the field of Civil Engineering is every bit the same as any other engineer in any field. It is not easier than any other engineering degree. They are all different in specialization but they all take 4 years of Calc, diff equations, 2 years of physics and chemistry for scientist and engineers, fundamental engineeringn...statics, dynamics thermodynamics and fluids. The fundamental sections of the PE exam is the same for most if not all.

You just don't know what you are talking about as usual.

You have no clue what a civil engineer does. This won't stop you from continuing to ramble on in ignorance.

So, you are challenging the commonly held belief that civil engineering is one of the easiest, if not the easiest, degree to obtain in engineering?

the overwhelming amount of opinions suggest otherwise. we can play this game all day, and you will find that the clear majority claims civil is one of the bottom two easiest:

from physicforums.com:

1) "Ive heard things about civil engineering generally being a bit easier than the others"

2) "Civil is the easiest, I'll confirm that. My friend who graduated with his bachelor's in civil said that if they ever showed an integral in class, everyone would freak out."

3) "Ive heard so many people at uni say they are going to do civil engineering because its supposed to be the easiest"

4) "From what I hear... (most difficult at top) Chemical/BioChemical Electrical/Computer Mechanical/Industrial Civil/Environmental"

5) "It's hard to say what engineering field is the hardest. it depends on many things. but i gotta agree with some of you that said civil is pretty easy. before getting into a school and picking an egineering field i compared the work load of each degree and found that Civil was pretty straight forward. But you would not even have to go as far as finding out what classes you would have to take; Just think about it. Civil engineers deal with designing bridges, buildings, roads. stuff that humans have been making for centuries. while mechanical and Aerospace people are making things that no one would of imagined 100 years ago. A know of at least 10 people who switched to Civil just because they could not handle how far into thermodinamics, physics, etc. they had to go in other fields."

6) "My roommates are Chem. and Civil, i am sorry civil is easy! Chem has really really crappy courses like fluids, polymer, or thermodynamic, bleh."

7) "My friend in civil engineering would definitely disagree with this.."

"Many people argue that although still considered extremely challenging Civil Engineering is the easiest engineering degree to obtain, but that’s only part of the story. Those same people may also consider it to be one of the most difficult career choices however as the demands and levels of responsibility can far exceed other occupations."

from yahoo answers forum:

1) (hardest to easiest):
Nuclear & Radiological Sciences
Biomedical
Aerospace
Electrical & Computer Science (my school combines them)
Mechanical
Chemical
Materials Science
Civil & Environmental
Industrial & Operations

2) * Aerospace Engineering
* Bioengineering
* Industrial Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Civil and...

3) I'm a Civil Engineer. When I went to college I shared my room on campus with a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer students. Every time I'd take a look at their work it looked impossible compared to mine. I don't know about Chemical, but Civil is much easier than Mechanical or Electrical

4) I'm in Civil Engineering, sure the courses are easier, but I would just like to point out that that many of the courses are common to all engineering...so we concentrate on the big stuff and leave the details to the others

5) There is no point tip-toeing around to avoid hurting someones feelings. Civil & Environmental, Industrial & Operations are the easiest.

6) by the way, the answer is civil engineering is easiest

from quora.com:

1) Civil Engineeringis one branch that can compete with mechanical in case of easiness..

2) We had to study a subject from each department in 1st yr, and I found civil the easiest..

3) Civil Engineering is the easiest.. Since they have only idea about construction works and even the subjects are easy..

So, you are challenging the commonly held belief that civil engineering is one of the easiest, if not the easiest, degree to obtain in engineering?

the overwhelming amount of opinions suggest otherwise. we can play this game all day, and you will find that the clear majority claims civil is one of the bottom two easiest:

from physicforums.com:

1) "Ive heard things about civil engineering generally being a bit easier than the others"

2) "Civil is the easiest, I'll confirm that. My friend who graduated with his bachelor's in civil said that if they ever showed an integral in class, everyone would freak out."

3) "Ive heard so many people at uni say they are going to do civil engineering because its supposed to be the easiest"

4) "From what I hear... (most difficult at top) Chemical/BioChemical Electrical/Computer Mechanical/Industrial Civil/Environmental"

5) "It's hard to say what engineering field is the hardest. it depends on many things. but i gotta agree with some of you that said civil is pretty easy. before getting into a school and picking an egineering field i compared the work load of each degree and found that Civil was pretty straight forward. But you would not even have to go as far as finding out what classes you would have to take; Just think about it. Civil engineers deal with designing bridges, buildings, roads. stuff that humans have been making for centuries. while mechanical and Aerospace people are making things that no one would of imagined 100 years ago. A know of at least 10 people who switched to Civil just because they could not handle how far into thermodinamics, physics, etc. they had to go in other fields."

6) "My roommates are Chem. and Civil, i am sorry civil is easy! Chem has really really crappy courses like fluids, polymer, or thermodynamic, bleh."

"Many people argue that although still considered extremely challenging Civil Engineering is the easiest engineering degree to obtain, but that’s only part of the story. Those same people may also consider it to be one of the most difficult career choices however as the demands and levels of responsibility can far exceed other occupations."

1) (hardest to easiest):
Biomedical
Aerospace
Mechanical
Chemical
Materials Science
Civil & Environmental
Industrial & Operations

* Bioengineering
* Industrial Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Civil and...

3) I'm a Civil Engineer. When I went to college I shared my room on campus with a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer students. Every time I'd take a look at their work it looked impossible compared to mine. I don't know about Chemical, but Civil is much easier than Mechanical or Electrical

4) I'm in Civil Engineering, sure the courses are easier, but I would just like to point out that that many of the courses are common to all engineering...so we concentrate on the big stuff and leave the details to the others

5) There is no point tip-toeing around to avoid hurting someones feelings. Civil & Environmental, Industrial & Operations are the easiest.

from quora.com:

1) Civil Engineeringis one branch that can compete with mechanical in case of easiness..

2) We had to study a subject from each department in 1st yr, and I found civil the easiest..

3) Civil Engineering is the easiest.. Since they have only idea about construction works and even the subjects are easy..

Thanks again for showing us what a complete moron you are. "I've heard things", "From what I hear", that sounds real scientific...those people sound like real experts....[laughing] You really are so stupid that you actually don't know how stupid you are. [laughing]

FWIW, Materials Science falls within Civil Engineering.

Last edited:

from physicforums.com:

1) (hardest to easiest):
Biomedical
Aerospace
Mechanical
Chemical
Materials Science
Civil & Environmental
Industrial & Operations

* Bioengineering
* Industrial Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Civil and...

from quora.com:

One thing is for sure, the opinion of several random people who heard from someone about something is much more scientific than the opinion of one random person. If someone didn't learn integrals as part of their engineering coursework I would question if their program was accredited.

I will say this, the easiest of all engineering courses is still much harder than your degree so I am not sure why you care so much about this.

You clearly don't know what civil engineers do.

from physicforums.com:

1) (hardest to easiest):
Biomedical
Aerospace
Mechanical
Chemical
Materials Science
Civil & Environmental
Industrial & Operations

* Bioengineering
* Industrial Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Civil and...

from quora.com:

So....assuming you even have a degree.....what is yours in?

So....assuming you even have a degree.....what is yours in?

I have a bachelor's (political science) from Marshall and two master's (executive MBA from Georgetown & leadership from Cookman, which is worth as much as your posts).

But, why try to make every post about me? This was a discussion comparing engineering degrees. There is no official ranking of which is easiest. Therefore, it's fair to look at opinions. The overwhelming opinion, including those I posted from engineers in all disciplines, is that civil is one of the two easiest of them all.

If the overwhelming majority of people, including engineers, are wrong, then so be it. But, that's most likely not the case.

A guy with a poli sci degree telling engineers which engineering discipline is the easiest in which to get a degree.

hyde-laughing-o.gif

I have a bachelor's (political science) from Marshall and two master's (executive MBA from Georgetown & leadership from Cookman, which is worth as much as your posts).

But, why try to make every post about me? This was a discussion comparing engineering degrees. There is no official ranking of which is easiest. Therefore, it's fair to look at opinions. The overwhelming opinion, including those I posted from engineers in all disciplines, is that civil is one of the two easiest of them all.

If the overwhelming majority of people, including engineers, are wrong, then so be it. But, that's most likely not the case.
Your pathetic attempt to apply logic to your ridiculous declaration is a great example of why you don't know shit about engineers. Poliysci? Hopefully you at least flunked out of a real program and fell back on that?

I have a MD
Ha
Just kidding . I don't care what degrees people have

A guy with a poli sci degree telling engineers which engineering discipline is the easiest in which to get a degree.

Oh, how convenient of you to skip over two master's, including one that trumps an engineering bachelor's.

Knowing which engineering degree is the easiest doesn't require an engineering expert.

Your pathetic attempt to apply logic to your ridiculous declaration is a great example of why you don't know shit about engineers. Poliysci? Hopefully you at least flunked out of a real program and fell back on that?

So, you're saying that the overwhelming majority of opinions, including those of engineers from all disciplines, is wrong?

Watching this pissing match is just like watching a soap opera........... . You can miss years worth of episodes but the next time you tune in you are up to date with everything that has been happening just like you never left.

Oh, how convenient of you to skip over two master's, including one that trumps an engineering bachelor's.

An MBA trumps a BS in engineering?
Good lord, you continue to show us what a complete moron you are. And by your own admission, your other Masters degree is worthless.

It's awesome having you around.

Watching this pissing match is just like watching a soap opera........... . You can miss years worth of episodes but the next time you tune in you are up to date with everything that has been happening just like you never left.
There is no pissing match here. This is one clown running his mouth and everyone else wondering why.

That's the most homoerotic thing I've seen since the shirtless pics of some of your basketball players "wrestling" and playing with their cranks in a hotel room went viral.

Most fans would try to hide that shit, not post it.

All of your receivers look like they are 5'11, 185 lbs. Their size won't be intimidating anyone.

And is that camo trim on the lockers? Have you guys not renovated the locker room since 2003 or did Dana have left over wallpaper from his modular home that he donated?
Sounds to me like your so insecure with yourself that your intimidated by some kids who are in good shape. I guess if you have a girlfriend or wife you must be so bad in bed that guys like this intimidate you!

There is no pissing match here. This is one clown running his mouth and everyone else wondering why.

What everyone else is wondering about is why either of you keep responding to the other. Use the ignore feature and let it go for christsakes.

An MBA trumps a BS in engineering?
Good lord, you continue to show us what a complete moron you are. And by your own admission, your other Masters degree is worthless.

Unless your engineering degree is from Carnegie-Mellon, GA Tech, etc., then yes, a respectable MBA trumps an engineering degree.

In this case, which is what we are discussing, a Georgetown MBA crushes an engineering degree from WV Tech or wherever O.C.D. matriculated.

It's awesome having you around.

Finally, something you and your wife agree on.

I am saying you are an illogical fool .

Let me get this straight: I'm illogical by claiming that an overwhelming majority of opinions, including of experts, is a valid argument on a subjective topic? That's about as logical as one can get, moron.

Sounds to me like your so insecure with yourself that your intimidated by some kids who are in good shape. I guess if you have a girlfriend or wife you must be so bad in bed that guys like this intimidate you!

You're clearly new here. "Kids in good shape?" I'm a man in unbelievable shape. Those receivers couldn't hang with me in strength or appearance.

What everyone else is wondering about is why either of you keep responding to the other. Use the ignore feature and let it go for christsakes.

He's obsessed, old bastard. Hell, his wife reads Marshall boards just to see pictures of me. It's a family obsession they have.

Last edited:
Unless your engineering degree is from Carnegie-Mellon, GA Texh, etc., then yes, a respectable MBA trumps an engineering degree.

In this case, which is what we are discussing, a Georgetown MBA crushes an engineering degree from WV Tech or wherever O.C.D. matriculated.

Finally, something you and your wife agree on.

Let me get this straight: I'm illogical by claiming that an overwhelming majority of opinions, including of experts, is a valid argument on a subjective topic? That's about as logical as one can get, moron.

You're clearly new here. "Kids in good shape?" I'm a man in unbelievable shape. Those receivers couldn't hang with me in strength or appearance.

He's obsessed, old bastard. Hell, his wife reads Marshall boards just to see pictures of me. It's a family obsession they have.

New day, same old pissing match.

Why do you care? Dont read it.

You tell him, O.C.D. If you want to get abused and embarrassed on here on a weekly basis, then dammit, who is he to criticize you for it! If your wife wants to stalk Marshall message boards in hopes of seeing more pics of me with my shirt off, then dammit, I'm with her!

You've saved his life countless times by making sure those orange cones didn't lead him straight into a bulldozer, and this is how he repays you?!

You tell him, O.C.D. If you want to get abused and embarrassed on here on a weekly basis, then dammit, who is he to criticize you for it! If your wife wants to stalk Marshall message boards in hopes of seeing more pics of me with my shirt off, then dammit, I'm with her!

You've saved his life countless times by making sure those orange cones didn't lead him straight into a bulldozer, and this is how he repays you?!
Dear judge. Please let me live in dorm room. Signed playa.

Unless your engineering degree is from Carnegie-Mellon, GA Tech, etc., then yes, a respectable MBA trumps an engineering degree.

Ok. Nobody can stop you from believing what you want.

Then again, you cannot become an engineer with a masters degree from anywhere so it is hard to say it is at the same level.

Dear judge. Please let me live in dorm room. Signed playa.

Oh, yet another change in your claim. It's gone from a dorm room to a single bed to an apartment and back to a dorm room within ten days.

There is a professional team who is paying for an apartment that I want when I go there within the next two weeks. Should I tell them I just want a dorm room so that your narrative can finally be accurate?

And this "playa" obsession is really dorky of you. You've used it multiple times on fever, on me, and probably when you try boasting around your wife. You sound like a dorky 40 year old from a small town in West Virginia who is trying to be cool.

Ok. Nobody can stop you from believing what you want.

Just like nobody can stop the overwhelming majority of engineers who have weighed in on the topic from sharing the same fact-based opinion as mine.

Then again, you cannot become an engineer with a masters degree from anywhere so it is hard to say it is at the same level.

That is some comically bad logic. Must I explain or can you find a tutor to explain why?

Oh, yet another change in your claim. It's gone from a dorm room to a single bed to an apartment and back to a dorm room within ten days.

There is a professional team who is paying for an apartment that I want when I go there within the next two weeks. Should I tell them I just want a dorm room so that your narrative can finally be accurate?

And this "playa" obsession is really dorky of you. You've used it multiple times on fever, on me, and probably when you try boasting around your wife. You sound like a dorky 40 year old from a small town in West Virginia who is trying to be cool.

Just like nobody can stop the overwhelming majority of engineers who have weighed in on the topic from sharing the same fact-based opinion as mine.

That is some comically bad logic. Must I explain or can you find a tutor to explain why?
Believe what you want playa. You simply lack the education to do what I do. That is not an opinion. It doesn't make me a better person than you, just much more highly educated.

Why do you care? Dont read it.

I don't care at all..........I just find it odd that two people who will never cross paths in real life have developed such a hatred for one another that their entire existence revolves around arguing on a meaningless sports smack board. I wouldn't want to be either one of you.

Keep the never ending soap opera goin on like you two have been doing for years on end.

I don't care at all..........I just find it odd that two people who will never cross paths in real life have developed such a hatred for one another that their entire existence revolves around arguing on a meaningless sports smack board. I wouldn't want to be either one of you.

Keep the never ending soap opera goin on like you two have been doing for years on end.
I would not want to be you either. We share that.

Believe what you want playa. You simply lack the education to do what I do. That is not an opinion. It doesn't make me a better person than you, just much more highly educated.

but, that isnt what we are discussing. i also lack the "education" to be a garbage man, because i dont know if there are special procedures of how to throw certain types of trash into the compactor before it is started. that doesnt make a garbageman "more highly educated" overall than me, just like it doesnt make you "more highly educated" than me due to you being able to do work on the highways and design where to put orange cones better than i can.

your last post, in which you have hid from my challenge, claimed that your degree was worth more since i cannot become an engineer with a master's degree from anywhere. well, lawyers dont need degrees in many states, as long as they are able to pass the bar. so, is your civil engineering worth more than a harvard J.D. since you cant become an engineer with or without a law degree and you can become an attorney without degree? see how illogical and foolish your claim is?

I don't care at all..........I just find it odd that two people who will never cross paths in real life have developed such a hatred for one another that their entire existence revolves around arguing on a meaningless sports smack board. .

i dont hate O.C.D. If i need a driveway paved or a safe path or orange cones to lead me from my pool down the stairs to the beach, i would hire him. this is a sports smack board. if you cant understand some juvenile shit-talking, you should probably head back to the nursing home, gramps.

but, you may be right. perhaps, i should apologize to O.C.D. for banging his wife in the back of the bookstore where she used to work, mocking him for his lack of intelligence, exposing his job functions, humiliating him on a daily basis, and allowing his wife the privilege to search Marshall message boards to find more pictures of me shirtless. naaaaah. no need to apologize.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT