ADVERTISEMENT

WVU womens soccer wins BIG 12 Championship

Buckaineer

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2001
Nice write up on this past weeks BIG 12 Womens soccer championship victory for WVU- great job ladies:

Amazing' WVU women's soccer team wins Big 12 championship, NCAA tourney next​

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Awesome news from the most consistent coach over the past 10 years (outside rifle) for WVU. If the tourney game conflicted with WVU football, I'd watch our lady's play soccer.

Awesome news from the most consistent coach over the past 10 years (outside rifle) for WVU. If the tourney game conflicted with WVU football, I'd watch our lady's play soccer.
I would watch football even if WVU lady's were playing in national championship again. Soccer is boring. Kind of like WVU football the past 4 years but football makes more sense than soccer.

I would watch football even if WVU lady's were playing in national championship again. Soccer is boring. Kind of like WVU football the past 4 years but football makes more sense than soccer.
I'd argue but never win. Either you find soccer exciting or you don't. I can't wait for World Cup to start... Regardless I respect your opinion and hope you respect mine.

I'd argue but never win. Either you find soccer exciting or you don't. I can't wait for World Cup to start... Regardless I respect your opinion and hope you respect mine.
Respect your dedication to sport. Glad Mountaineers are winning at something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT