ADVERTISEMENT

WVU women won in front of a ghost crowd

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
I could only see one side of the crowd, but there only a few dozen people sitting there. Two teams with ONE loss this far into the season, and nobody shows up.
I guess in Kansas if they aren't men, nobody cares about basketball.
Mountaineers blew Kansas away, so there's that.

I could only see one side of the crowd, but there only a few dozen people sitting there. Two teams with ONE loss this far into the season, and nobody shows up.
I guess in Kansas if they aren't men, nobody cares about basketball.
Mountaineers blew Kansas away, so there's that.
It was reported that 1313 attended I watch all the WVU women’s sports. I appreciate their hard work and their academics as well

Women's basketball doesnt draw. Period. Sure there will be an exception where a school is just happy to be winning at something but that's it. People just refuse to admit it and make popular men's sports pay to support unpopular women's sports as schools lose men's sports because their athletic departments lose money paying for the sports. Look even professionally. Lack of success and delusion. The women of the WNBA whining about NBA salaries, and their top players tweet about how they GIVE away tickets and offer free stuff if fans show up for free and still the crowds are in the hundreds, the next tweets say "pay us like the men". Lmao. Nobody cares or will even come for free but pay us the same as the men just because With all the so called women's "equality" bs floating around, women's sports will always draw nothing because nobody, even to a majority females, can force themselves to watch it. It's boring. It's a check the scoreboard and see if your school won situation

It was reported that 1313 attended I watch all the WVU women’s sports. I appreciate their hard work and their academics as well
Sounds like the guy who counts the Pitt football crowd also counts the Kansas women's crowd. As I said, as TV panned the players it only showed one side of the arena. There were maybe 40 people. So 1250 were on the other side? Didn't sound like it from the noise of the "crowd." It more like a spattering of applause. 1,313 tickets "sold" but 200 butts showed up, maybe. It was awful. Never seen WVU Coliseum look like that for WVU women's game. Not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT