ADVERTISEMENT

WVU vs TTech 2015 replay...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
all of WVUs 2015 football games replayed on Comcast Xfinity this week...

WVU starts at its 25... drop, Howard runs for 4, screen to Smallwood for 10, Smallwood for 12, inc...Durante was wide open, no gain, White for 9, flag on Sills 4th &6, punt to the 4

TT: 5yd run, loss of 4, inc, 3&out

WVU starts@TT36... Durante to the 24, Shell pass for 8, Howard run for 11, 1st&goal@the5, Shell TD run

TT starts@the 34...3yd pass, 5yd pass, 1st down run 4yd, 12yd pass, no gain, no gain, 27yd pass on 3rd down @the 11, 3yd run, 3yd run, false start on TT, should have been sacked twice... TD pass

WVU starts@the 25... Smallwood for 7, dropped pass, no gain...3&out

TT starts @the 37... false start, pass for 2yd, 10yd run, 1yd pass... 3&out

WVU starts @the9... Smallwood for 11yd, Shell no gain, 8yd pass Thompson, 32yd pass to White, no gain, Shell 8yds... end of 1
Smallwood for 8 and a 1st, inc, sack -4yd, Thompson for 14 & a 1st, Smallwood 16yd TD run

....Shell 43yd run, Shorts for 16yds, inc, no gain, no gain... 35yd FG wide right

Worley interception @theWVU3... Smallwood for 2yd, 1yd, PI 1st down, no gain, inc, no gain, punt

TT starts@theWVU38...crap punt, 5yd pass, run for 9yds 1std, 2yd run, holding -10yd, run to the 10 1std, 2yd run, batted pass, TD pass...14 -14

WVU starts@the37...White for 16yd, Shell for 10yd, Shell for 15yd, 39yd FG as time expires...17-14
half time...

...Smallwood for 17yd, Howard for 1yd, interception... changed the play...bad throw

...Howard for 6yd, inc, pass to White 15yd, Shell 3yd, double pass & a PI flag...@theTT26, Howard no gain, Shell 11yd, Howard 8yd run, Shell 3yd...1st@the5, Shell 2yd, Shell TD...24-17

4thQ
... White 8yd pass, Smallwood for 12yd & 26yd & 4yd, Howard 3yd, Shell 1st&goal from the 2, Howard run TD...31-20

lol... they don't call the TTech fumble and then give TTech the TD the next play... 31-26...6:47 to go

... Shell for 5, PF on TTech@ their 47, Smallwood for 8 & 7 & 5, inc, Smallwood for 10, Howard for 3, inc, Smallwood for 13yd, First &goal @ the 1... 68 seconds... we don't take the TD and just run the clock out...

Last edited:
Why do you keep doing this? Is it not clear that nobody gives a shit about these posts? They don't elicit conversation. Anyone can go to ESPN.com and see a play by play.

This may be one of the most pathetic things I've seen on these boards.

lol... ok toxic avenger, I didn't realize you ran this here board...

you just BEin a fool again...

Says the guy who furthered a conversation.....

"They" is plural. He has made multiple posts doing this same thing. They, plural, don't elicit discussions, especially those pertaining to the subject.

Me pointing that out in just one of his handful of similar posts does not count as "they," since it hasn't been doing more than once (plural).

Yes, thanks. I mean, it's not like it just happened less than a year ago. It's not like I couldn't read the exact same shit, even more accurately, on ESPN.com.

I have to give credit where credit is "do"....ESPN.com is likely the best place to get this info.

That said, it's nice to get all of the WVU info on one board. Being here, I don't need to go to ESPN.com to find out when replays of WVU games are happening. Thanks to people like WVU82, it's a one-stop shop here.

Thanks again, WVU82!

I have to give credit where credit is "do"....ESPN.com is likely the best place to get this info.

That said, it's nice to get all of the WVU info on one board. Being here, I don't need to go to ESPN.com to find out when replays of WVU games are happening. Thanks to people like WVU82, it's a one-stop shop here.

Thanks again, WVU82!

Stop bullshitting the guy. He's doing a damn play-by-play of the game. Nobody is going through and reading that. They can get better and more accurate info on ESPN.com.

Letting people know about a wvu game being replayed is entirely different than doing a full transcript of the game.

This is a smack board. How about helping the imbecile out and pointing him to the wvu sports boards?

all of WVUs 2015 football games replayed on Comcast Xfinity this week...

WVU starts at its 25... drop, Howard runs for 4, screen to Smallwood for 10, Smallwood for 12, inc...Durante was wide open, no gain, White for 9, flag on Sills 4th &6, punt to the 4

TT: 5yd run, loss of 4, inc, 3&out

WVU starts@TT36... Durante to the 24, Shell pass for 8, Howard run for 11, 1st&goal@the5, Shell TD run

TT starts@the 34...3yd pass, 5yd pass, 1st down run 4yd, 12yd pass, no gain, no gain, 27yd pass on 3rd down @the 11, 3yd run, 3yd run, false start on TT, should have been sacked twice... TD pass

WVU starts@the 25... Smallwood for 7, dropped pass, no gain...3&out

TT starts @the 37... false start, pass for 2yd, 10yd run, 1yd pass... 3&out

WVU starts @the9... Smallwood for 11yd, Shell no gain, 8yd pass Thompson, 32yd pass to White, no gain, Shell 8yds... end of 1
Smallwood for 8 and a 1st, inc, sack -4yd, Thompson for 14 & a 1st, Smallwood 16yd TD run

....Shell 43yd run, Shorts for 16yds, inc, no gain, no gain... 35yd FG wide right

Worley interception @theWVU3... Smallwood for 2yd, 1yd, PI 1st down, no gain, inc, no gain, punt

TT starts@theWVU38...crap punt, 5yd pass, run for 9yds 1std, 2yd run, holding -10yd, run to the 10 1std, 2yd run, batted pass, TD pass...14 -14

WVU starts@the37...White for 16yd, Shell for 10yd, Shell for 15yd, 39yd FG as time expires...17-14
half time...

...Smallwood for 17yd, Howard for 1yd, interception... changed the play...bad throw

...Howard for 6yd, inc, pass to White 15yd, Shell 3yd, double pass & a PI flag...@theTT26, Howard no gain, Shell 11yd, Howard 8yd run, Shell 3yd...1st@the5, Shell 2yd, Shell TD...24-17

4thQ
... White 8yd pass, Smallwood for 12yd & 26yd & 4yd, Howard 3yd, Shell 1st&goal from the 2, Howard run TD...31-20

lol... they don't call the TTech fumble and then give TTech the TD the next play... 31-26...6:47 to go

... Shell for 5, PF on TTech@ their 47, Smallwood for 8 & 7 & 5, inc, Smallwood for 10, Howard for 3, inc, Smallwood for 13yd, First &goal @ the 1... 68 seconds... we don't take the TD and just run the clock out...
Great post. Love these.

Reactions: 30CAT
Stop bullshitting the guy. He's doing a damn play-by-play of the game. Nobody is going through and reading that. They can get better and more accurate info on ESPN.com.

Letting people know about a wvu game being replayed is entirely different than doing a full transcript of the game.

This is a smack board. How about helping the imbecile out and pointing him to the wvu sports boards?
How about you STFU since you have zero say what is and is not posted on this board, ok dopey?

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT