ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. TCU

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
Tip is set for 9:00 PM ET. Remember to check the details below on how you can win free WVU gear.

WVSports.com and the WVU Fan Store are teaming up to offer you a chance to win free WVU gear for doing nothing more than participating in our game threads for WVU football and basketball games.

For the remainder of the basketball season when you post in our game thread you will be entered into a drawing for one of two $10 gift cards to the WVU Fan Store (http://westvirginia.rivalsfanstore.com/).

Several hours before each game we will start a game thread and again all you have to do is share your thoughts on the game. All we ask is that you actually give some thought to your post rather than simply going with a one or two word post in an effort to be in the drawing. Also there may be a few surprise items added along the way.

Within 24 hours following each game we will pick two winners randomly and you will be emailed your gift certificate code. While we obviously encourage you to use the card to buy Mountaineer gear you are welcome to use it to buy anything offered, which includes pro sports apparel and fan items.

Reactions: manwithoutahome
We need rebound in a big way from Saturday's game. Staying out of foul trouble is the key tonight.

I pray to God WVU gives TCU a beatdown! Dixon and the AD were the reasons why the WVU/Pitt games ended. I hope the next time Dixon gives Huggy a quick no look handshake is after getting beat to crap tonight.

I pray to God WVU gives TCU a beatdown! Dixon and the AD were the reasons why the WVU/Pitt games ended. I hope the next time Dixon gives Huggy a quick no look handshake is after getting beat to crap tonight.
This is one desperately needed on many levels. I've felt pretty bad going into the last several games and this one I like WVU's chances a lot more but who knows with this team.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Depends on how well they pay attention to the game. It seems like they get into the game and are doing well and then forget how to play! Be it coaching, youth in the lineup or just plain sometimes they don't get it, this team is perplexing as any I have seen.

Lord knows we need a win, but I am not convinced we get it. I will pick WVU because I can't stand the thought that Dixon will beat Huggy twice in one season. 75-70 WVU

I will be the first to say that all year, W.V.U. has not went to the post with a big man like Konate, but they may be forcing it too much right now.

Tip is set for 9:00 PM ET. Remember to check the details below on how you can win free WVU gear.

WVSports.com and the WVU Fan Store are teaming up to offer you a chance to win free WVU gear for doing nothing more than participating in our game threads for WVU football and basketball games.

For the remainder of the basketball season when you post in our game thread you will be entered into a drawing for one of two $10 gift cards to the WVU Fan Store (http://westvirginia.rivalsfanstore.com/).

Several hours before each game we will start a game thread and again all you have to do is share your thoughts on the game. All we ask is that you actually give some thought to your post rather than simply going with a one or two word post in an effort to be in the drawing. Also there may be a few surprise items added along the way.

Within 24 hours following each game we will pick two winners randomly and you will be emailed your gift certificate code. While we obviously encourage you to use the card to buy Mountaineer gear you are welcome to use it to buy anything offered, which includes pro sports apparel and fan items.

What the hell did they put in Bender’s Wheaties this morning?

Playing great

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I know that Konate is in the doghouse here at the half and I will be the last to tell Hall of Fame (coming soon) coach Higgins what to do, but I would not kick their or chew their rear ends at half, but pat them on the back and let it fly.

Young padwan (sp) let the hoops flow through you.

We're not going to give up another lead at home. You have my word. :boxing:

Lmao real talk now that dixon is gone from pitt why yall peeps hate him so much I have seen so much twitter stuff lol hes a pretty good guy I sense a bit of hatred between these two teams . Arent he and huggy pretty close friends ?

Solid blue collar win. Dixon can’t even look Huggy in the eye on a handshake haha. He’s a great coach but kind of a dick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT