ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma State

Noon?....damn!...9am here on the Left Coast...what beer best pairs with eggs, bacon, biscuits, & gravy?....toast or English muffin?....wadda ya think?...

Breakout game for Ahmad. We win by 11 and control the game. If the flu is lingering we may run out of gas late but we hold on even if so.

Breakout game for Ahmad. We win by 11 and control the game. If the flu is lingering we may run out of gas late but we hold on even if so.
I'm not as sold on Esa as you but if he does wake up we'll roll over many of our upcoming opponents. What we need more than him is some offense from the backups like West. Little concerned about Carter having to carry the load that he does every game.

Do you think anyone will be held out or are they all healthy. Based on your article they look ready to go?
The flu is on a different level this year and we're seeing patients that take months before they are back to full strength. My thoughts are the players will be better than a person off of the street because of the extra care they receive. LGM

I'm more worried than usual. We're the better team but this game has concerned me all week. Dax could be a factor and if Konate handles the lane we win.

I think Dax has been a significant boost since returning.

The flu is on a different level this year and we're seeing patients that take months before they are back to full strength. My thoughts are the players will be better than a person off of the street because of the extra care they receive. LGM
No one is bouncing back like they have in past years but as you say the players are getting treatment every day and most of us would never have that benefit.

I like us by eight or nine points today.

Time to get Teddy back in the swing of things offensively. When he returns this team is going to be hard to beat for anyone in the country.

Some of you are going to have your chance to see if Esa is ready or not. I'm thinking he gets a double double.
If he gets that we will start to look like the team before he came back.

Our guards need to step up and make some outside shots. We know Carter is going to be consistent but Miles and Bolden need to knock down these open shots.

Does not look like a lot of energy with the team today. It would be nice to go on a run, and put this game away early.

.....showin' some hustle...I think they're still lookin' for that magic combination....off-ball movement lookin' better....

Once again we go several minutes without a bucket line. How can we be such a good team but so bad at times on ?

WVU 270th best shooting team in the country, did I hear that correctly? How many teams are there?

Esa and SAGS have played a combined 10 mins in the 1st half.
Even though we're taking it to the bucket much more than OSU there is a huge disparity in FT's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT