ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Baylor

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Game tips at 7 p.m.

Officials are Gary Maxwell, Ron Groover, James Breeding

I guess it's not a foul on a layup to get mauled anymore. I missed that rule change.

Not unless you use a club, TarHeel. And then it's floor foul.

There are times when I watch B-12 basketball officials outside of premier matchups and say to myself, "It's the Atlantic 10 2.0." You'll have heard of one of the crew, the other guy will be a regional ref, and the third some guy related to the AD of the school that's hosting.

Wow! That game was wild! Both teams were about as physical as you can get! Most of time you could find a least two or three players on the floor. WV was fortunate to pull this one out but ..................hey, a win is a win. Let's get ready for Texas Tech. Warez

Never in doubt.

Harler had a nice game on both ends of the floor tonight. It looked like he was getting a little gassed at times, but he hasn't had to play that many serious minutes.

Reactions: JWG66
TA did not make a splash tonight but Konate had one of his best games ever. To me he was key to winning this war. Bolden & Harler also played really well/hard. Chase was even in with the bigs fighting for rebounds. Crean commented we were finding different ways to W. This is sign of good team. Shooting was way off and game was ugly but we held our home court and won. Great day to be a Mountaineer.:flyingwv:[WVU]:flyingwv:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT