ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release WVU uniforms for TCU

Those uniforms look pretty cool for sure, nice and clean, but they remind me of PSU. I'm not sure what to think of all these new combos. What happened to the old gold and blue....

Those uniforms look pretty cool for sure, nice and clean, but they remind me of PSU. I'm not sure what to think of all these new combos. What happened to the old gold and blue....
I do like some of the new combos but it would be great if they’d just go back to the traditional home and away combos they used for years.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
I do like the white uni's we are wearing at TCU even though they could use more gold or the classic blue helmets and they would be killer road unis, but these classic uni's below are my all time fav home uni's....I hope we never wear the yellow on yellow on yellow ever again. We looked like highlight markers out there with those.

202890.0.jpg

oqtdcanssxujhnumhrl7

Last edited:
Reactions: locustwv
I do like the white uni's we are wearing at TCU even though they could use more gold or the classic blue helmets and they would be killer road unis, but these classic uni's below are my all time fav home uni's....I hope we never wear the yellow on yellow on yellow ever again. We looked like highlight markers out there with those.

202890.0.jpg

oqtdcanssxujhnumhrl7
Love those uniforms.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT