ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release WVU TO HOST SECOND ROUND OF ROMAN COLLEGE BASKETBALL INVITATIONAL

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (March 20, 2019) -- The WVU men’s basketball team has advanced to the second-round of the Roman College Basketball Invitational (CBI). The Mountaineers will host Coastal Carolina in a second-round game on Monday, March 25 at the WVU Coliseum. Tipoff is slated for 7 p.m.

Coastal Carolina, a member of the Sun Belt Conference, defeated Howard in its first-round CBI game by a score of 81-72. Monday’s game will be the first meeting between the two teams.
General admission tickets go on sale Thursday, March 21 at 9 a.m. for $10 each by visitingWVUGAME.com. Fans are encouraged to select the Print-At-Home or Mobile Delivery option. All 100 level sections of the WVU Coliseum will be considered general admission for Monday’s game. The upper level will not be opened until the lower level sections are filled.

WVU students will be admitted free with a valid student ID at the Mountaineer Gate. Students should use the normal lower level student sections.

Mountaineer Athletic Club (MAC) members at the Directors Club level and above may request reserved seat tickets for $10 in sections C1-C6 and C12 of the WVU Coliseum beginning at 9 a.m. Thursday by calling the Mountaineer Ticket Office at 1-800-WVU GAME. Eligible MAC members can request reserved seats until 5 p.m. Thursday.

Should the number of requests exceed the number of available reserved seat tickets, requests will be allocated based on MAC annual giving level and priority points. Any MAC member who does not receive a reserved seat ticket will receive a general admission ticket. MAC members requesting reserved seats will be notified of the status of their order Thursday evening.

If any reserved seat tickets remain at the conclusion of the priority request process, they will be made available to all fans at 9 a.m. Friday.

Parking in the WVU Coliseum lots for Monday’s game will be free for all fans. Fans are encouraged to park in the WVU Coliseum lots. There will not be a shuttle from the Green Lot on Van Voorhis Road. The PRT will be running until 10:15 p.m. on game days.

There will be no live television for Monday’s game. The game will be livestreamed at WVUsports.com, and the radio broadcast will be available on the normal Mountaineer Sports Network from Learfield IMG College affiliates.

Should West Virginia advance, information for the next game will be announced when it becomes available.

OMG is this lame. What an embarrassing decision to play in this joke gig.
How long do we have to suffer with you spamming the board?

We get it...you don't like the tournament.

You have only stated that in every thread.

You know who else use to spam threads....pride.

Now that he is gone, your posting has went back up.

Interesting isn't it.

OMG is this lame. What an embarrassing decision to play in this joke gig.

The CBI. Yes it's lame. I probably wouldn't be watching if not for WVU being in it.

No I don't think it's embarrassing for this youthful team to gain more experience as they had only played 6 or 7 games together. Spain trip will be coming up as well. Is that lame also? Two very good chances to gain teamwork and to know each players strength and how to improve.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The CBI. Yes it's lame. I probably wouldn't be watching if not for WVU being in it.

No I don't think it's embarrassing for this youthful team to gain more experience as they had only played 6 or 7 games together. Spain trip will be coming up as well. Is that lame also? Two very good chances to gain teamwork and to know each players strength and how to improve.

Fair point about Spain. There’s just something about this gig that seems like a joke. You realize some P5s don’t even permit their teams to play in it?

You all realize you are a Pitt fan but really what is the down side of a young team getting to play for a couple more weeks? Really there is no downside.

Perception is everything to a program. Perception is everything to a recruit. Did it take you this long to realize I love Pitt, WVU and Ohio St? I also follow Purdue and Duquesne very closely. Did you just figure that out?

Perception is everything to a program. Perception is everything to a recruit. Did it take you this long to realize I love Pitt, WVU and Ohio St? I also follow Purdue and Duquesne very closely. Did you just figure that out?

You have to be an idiot.
You just incriminated yourself.
Perception is subjective and that is why you are attacking the tournament.

Reactions: Phil
How long do we have to suffer with you spamming the board?

We get it...you don't like the tournament.

You have only stated that in every thread.

You know who else use to spam threads....pride.

Now that he is gone, your posting has went back up.

Interesting isn't it.

Fair enough. The end.

Perception is reality retard
Your Pitt education failed you, brother
Perception is how one thinks and not everyone thinks the same.
You are here attempting to change people's perceptions.
Not to benefit WV but to attack them.
Your trolling shouldn't be so heavy handed or just come and say you are a Pitt fan and you don't particularly care for WV.

Reactions: Phil
I knew from day one you are an ass. The rest is just fluff.

Your Pitt education failed you, brother
Perception is how one thinks and not everyone thinks the same.
You are here attempting to change people's perceptions.
Not to benefit WV but to attack them.
Your trolling shouldn't be so heavy handed or just come and say you are a Pitt fan and you don't particularly care for WV.

Dude I troll you dumbass. You really are slow.

You’re a racist pig pal

Change your avatars.

Post a pic of the bowl game...
Not too difficult.
Pretty much like your fake BL account.
Your lies can be exposed. Orlaco already exposed you for a fraud.

I wonder what people are saying about GregJacobs on the BlueLot...

Post a pic of the bowl game...
Not too difficult.
Pretty much like your fake BL account.
Your lies can be exposed. Orlaco already exposed you for a fraud.

I wonder what people are saying about GregJacobs on the BlueLot...

Aaaahahahaha!!!!

This thread is about me and I am loving it.
Loving the attention that I am getting. I am so great and rich. Maybe one more client and I can afford that BlueLot account that I claim to have.

When will you guys realize you can't get to Greg. He's the epitome of the fair weather fan.

Pitt sucks. So what he's a WVU fan.

WVU sucks. So what, he's an Ohio St. fan.

OSU sucks. So what, he's a Duquense fan.

Duquense sucks. So what, he's a .... oh well, you get it by now I'm sure.

The reason you wouldn't recognize him on the Blue Lot is the same reason you'd never recognize him on the street. He has a closet full of attire from every winning program in the past 30 years. It's literally just wash and wear.

Any day now. 17 years old. Just having fun with you Gregory. You sure have thin skin for a troll.

According to Greg he is a clever troll....

But...Greggy
images

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (March 20, 2019) -- The WVU men’s basketball team has advanced to the second-round of the Roman College Basketball Invitational (CBI). The Mountaineers will host Coastal Carolina in a second-round game on Monday, March 25 at the WVU Coliseum. Tipoff is slated for 7 p.m.

Coastal Carolina, a member of the Sun Belt Conference, defeated Howard in its first-round CBI game by a score of 81-72. Monday’s game will be the first meeting between the two teams.
General admission tickets go on sale Thursday, March 21 at 9 a.m. for $10 each by visitingWVUGAME.com. Fans are encouraged to select the Print-At-Home or Mobile Delivery option. All 100 level sections of the WVU Coliseum will be considered general admission for Monday’s game. The upper level will not be opened until the lower level sections are filled.

WVU students will be admitted free with a valid student ID at the Mountaineer Gate. Students should use the normal lower level student sections.

Mountaineer Athletic Club (MAC) members at the Directors Club level and above may request reserved seat tickets for $10 in sections C1-C6 and C12 of the WVU Coliseum beginning at 9 a.m. Thursday by calling the Mountaineer Ticket Office at 1-800-WVU GAME. Eligible MAC members can request reserved seats until 5 p.m. Thursday.

Should the number of requests exceed the number of available reserved seat tickets, requests will be allocated based on MAC annual giving level and priority points. Any MAC member who does not receive a reserved seat ticket will receive a general admission ticket. MAC members requesting reserved seats will be notified of the status of their order Thursday evening.

If any reserved seat tickets remain at the conclusion of the priority request process, they will be made available to all fans at 9 a.m. Friday.

Parking in the WVU Coliseum lots for Monday’s game will be free for all fans. Fans are encouraged to park in the WVU Coliseum lots. There will not be a shuttle from the Green Lot on Van Voorhis Road. The PRT will be running until 10:15 p.m. on game days.

There will be no live television for Monday’s game. The game will be livestreamed at WVUsports.com, and the radio broadcast will be available on the normal Mountaineer Sports Network from Learfield IMG College affiliates.

Should West Virginia advance, information for the next game will be announced when it becomes available.

Can't go wrong with a Mountaineer bball game that has $10 tickets and free coliseum parking. I'm not seeing a down side. Very young team getting to continue playing post season and a opportunity to win a tournament.

There's no embarrassment in getting to play extra games to help develop a young team...regardless of who you are playing. The true embarrassment was having a regular season go South the way it did. It seems likely that the whole coaching staff and team felt that embarrassment and have decided to set their sights on improvement for next season. The CBI gives them a chance to do so. Anyone who thinks their team is too "lofty" to take advantage of getting more experience through more playing time is the real embarrassment.

It is the level of competition...
I see it with the NIT. All the teams are in the NIT because they consistently lose close games. The one who wins it will be the best of the losers.

It gives a team confidence going into next year.
No reason why West Virginia cannot win this tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT