ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Sports Jacket Navy Blazer

WarrentonEER

Freshman
Sep 2, 2004
Hello fellow fans. I've been reading for the past 11 years on this forum and I don't post often but I wanted to share something that I had the pleasure of purchasing at Daniel's on high street a few years ago. The company that made these went out of business so you can't find them anywhere.

I went to one of the basketball dream camps and was sitting with Hot Rod and Coach Huggs one evening at the Waterfront hotel bar. One gentleman was wearing this really nice Navy Blue sports jackets with gold WV buttons. I asked where I could get one and he mentioned that Daniels had a few left. I bought the entire rack and they have been sitting in the original plastic wrap in my closet for a few years and now it's time for me to sell them off.

I gave a few away to friends and family members that graduated and I have 4 or 5 left to sell. They are sizes 38 reg, 40 reg, 40 tall and 42 reg. They run a little big and you certainly can have them altered. These are very high quality and I have worn mine over 100 times and it still looks brand new.

Comes from a NON smoking home. First come first serve and I'll update this chain a little later tonight with pictures if anyone is interested.

I wear mine to church quite often and get compliments every time I have it on. On the inside there is a flying WV on one side of the jacket and the school insignia on the other side. These sold for over 399.00 at Daniels and can be yours for 1/2 price. I'll pay to ship them out for you 2 day priority mail. Email me directly if interested at marksturges@comcast.net. I am wearing the jacket on the far right next to Coach Stew. Yes that is Sam Huff on the left side!

Mark Sturges
703-628-3665

ext

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT