ADVERTISEMENT

WVU No. 8 in the coaches poll

we absolutely deserve to be ahead of Ohio State. PSU is exposed as a paper tiger to prop up UM and OSU....unfortunately I called it.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
I'm guessing the CFP poll will have us 9th or 8th.

It will be interesting to see where the playoff committee ranks WVU on Tuesday evening.

Both polls have Oklahoma #6.

Looks like, if WVU and Oklahoma win their next two games, the November 23 meeting in Mountaineer Field and the Big 12 title game might be play-in games for the Football Final Four.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14
O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17
U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence
N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6
T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34
A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22
I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30
N ailed Baylor, 58-14
E rectile dysfunctioned Texas on 2-point PAT, 42-41
E lectrify TCU
R eam Oklahoma State
S laughter Oklahoma

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
It will be interesting to see where the playoff committee ranks WVU on Tuesday evening.

Both polls have Oklahoma #6.

Looks like, if WVU and Oklahoma win their next two games, the November 23 meeting in Mountaineer Field and the Big 12 title game might be play-in games for the Football Final Four.

I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30
N ailed Baylor, 58-14
E lectrify TCU
R eam Oklahoma State
S laughter Oklahoma

Need ND to lose, Michigan to beat Ohio State, WSU to lose, Georgia to lose. Then WVU will need to beat OU two in a row to make it.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
Need ND to lose, Michigan to beat Ohio State, WSU to lose, Georgia to lose. Then WVU will need to beat OU two in a row to make it.

Sounds about right. Also sounds like someone has a persecution complex. It goes with the territory if you grow up in West Virginia, where outsiders ravage the timber and coal, take their money and leave behind a burdensome economy.

N ailed Baylor, 58-14

E viscerates TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Not that I think we will make the playoff, but all would really need other than winning out is a Notre Dame loss. Bama, Clemson, and mich-Osu winner would be in. We would be #4 if we somehow won out. No way WSU is ahead of us if we miraculously beat ou twice.

If WVU and Texas win out and OU only loses to WVU then it’s Texas-WVU in the championship game.

we absolutely deserve to be ahead of Ohio State. PSU is exposed as a paper tiger to prop up UM and OSU....unfortunately I called it.
We are 1 point behind the nutbuckers. That amounts to the big 10 getting more coaches voting than Big 12, but it really doesn't matter in this poll.

If WVU and Texas win out and OU only loses to WVU then it’s Texas-WVU in the championship game.
We need Baylor to beat ISU this week and for Texas to beat ISU the following week. That would all but guarantee WV a spot in the championship unless we lose to both OSU and TCU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT