ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WVU looks to fill holes as Huggins navigates post-season recruiting waters

Geez
I'm not sure the objective of this article...

If Huggins would have recruited properly, Huggins wouldn't have to retool this roster the last two years in a row...

I heard a rumor that the site had a guy with an IQ below 50 and I told the writers to write something that would only get a response from that person. Plan worked perfectly. :joy:

I appreciate that,
I guess some folks like losing seasons...

And the "follow up" ,
that follows.

I appreciate that,
I guess some folks like losing seasons...

And the "follow up" that follows
You spend too much time focusing on the obvious. Sure he's to blame, he's the coach and we're all aware of that. I don't think it's a good thing that he finds himself in this situation again but he's also had great success here so you have to learn to take the good with the bad.

You spend too much time focusing on the obvious. Sure he's to blame, he's the coach and we're all aware of that. I don't think it's a good thing that he finds himself in this situation again but he's also had great success here so you have to learn to take the good with the bad.

Well said, very well said...

But my legit concern
does Huggins have the energy
to sustain this reclamation project.

Well said, very well said...

But my legit concern
does Huggins have the energy
to sustain this reclamation project.

We're about to find out. If anyone deserves an opportunity to do it, Huggins definitely does. Patience is a virtue.

We're about to find out. If anyone deserves an opportunity to do it, Huggins definitely does. Patience is a virtue.

Well said, and great point.

But caution,
this isn't a charity
and at $$3.87 Mill per year salary, not to mention the assistant salaries...

We can pretend to ignore last years basketball efforts, and retooling the roster anorher 2nd year,
But salary dictates better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT