ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WVU lands its man in Tshiebwe

Back to back national titles. Oscar replaces Sags. Culver, Oscar, Gordon next year. Wow! Add West, Harris, Mathews, Haley, Harler, Horton, Doomes, McCabe, Knapper, Beetle. Wow!!!!!!

Jan 1, 2019 Pride will be attacking WVU and Bob Huggins for not recruiting WV players. Telling how Huggins should recruit all players from the state or we will never win a title.

WVUallen we got more WV boys on way. I never said only recruit 1 state only. Why are you so confused? We got a great local regional Western PA star that will dominate day 1. He’s close to Morgantown. I consider him almost a WV boy. I like border state recruits. They are close enough to have family see them play and pave the way for other regional stars to come to WVU. WVU must own greater Pittsburgh and WV. Oscar is a stud.

Obinna Killen, David Early, Jalen Bridges to WVU class of 2020. Wow!!!

images

WVUallen we got more WV boys on way. I never said only recruit 1 state only. Why are you so confused? We got a great local regional Western PA star that will dominate day 1. He’s close to Morgantown. I consider him almost a WV boy. I like border state recruits. They are close enough to have family see them play and pave the way for other regional stars to come to WVU. WVU must own greater Pittsburgh and WV. Oscar is a stud.

Obinna Killen, David Early, Jalen Bridges to WVU class of 2020. Wow!!!

Of those 3, 0 will play a part in WVU success.

0 what? Those guys will end up starting here. C’mon I know your trying to argue everything but wake up.

Also Keatoncornerloser he plays high school ball in western PA the WVU backyard border state. He’s a adopted border state kid. WVU got a kid in the backyard with ties. Just like Konate.

Oscar was offered by WVU almost as soon as he arrived to his prep school in VA from the Congo

WVU has all but moved on from David Early it seems

0 what? Those guys will end up starting here. C’mon I know your trying to argue everything but wake up.

Also Keatoncornerloser he plays high school ball in western PA the WVU backyard border state. He’s a adopted border state kid. WVU got a kid in the backyard with ties. Just like Konate.

No I'm stating facts lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT