ADVERTISEMENT

COMMITMENT WVU has added a commitment...

A few quotes from: http://westfirebirds.com/2015/11/11...n-mahone-commits-to-west-virginia-university/

“I picked West Virginia beacuse I felt like it was a good fit for me. I got to look at their campus, see them practice and watch them play games. I stayed in contact with my recruiting coaches and we established a good relationship. I like the Big 12 and West Virginia is a place I feel comfortable at. I’m very excited to be a Mountaineer,” said Mahone.

“We are so proud of Sean and his commitment to West Virginia University. The Moutaineers are getting a big, fast corner that plays very physical and smart and has very good ball skills. More importantly they are getting a person of character. Sean has always done a great job of representing his family and Lakota West on the field, in the classroom and out in public and I know he will do the same in Morgantown,” said Lakota West Head Coach Larry Cox.

Mahone first visited West Virginia last May and visited again in October. “It went really great, they treated my visit as if it were home to me,” said Mahone. “My family, coaches and teammates helped me through my recruiting process. They have supported me throughout my recruiting process and support my decision for college.”

Reactions: davetown58
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT