ADVERTISEMENT

WVU first to offer Bluefield DE Sean Martin

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
It’s happening folks. WVU finally figured it out. They are going after talented WV kids more than ever now. Bluefield is a great program and junior DE Sean Martin just got offer. His teammate sophomore 10th grade superstar DB/WR Isaiah Johnson is top cornerback in nation for 2021 class. Get all these WV boys.

Kerry Martin is a stud folks. Going to be a star. High level. Spring Valley at Capital Friday night lights showdown. Spring Valley junior offensive lineman got WVU offer. Hope we get him. Both teams have future WVU prospects as well. They got 10th grade freaks.

Jeremiah King the freshmen RB/LB/DB from RCB in Clarksburg, WV is going to be a 4 star recruit by his junior year. Going to be a WVU Mountaineer folks. Real deal.

It’s happening folks. WVU finally figured it out. They are going after talented WV kids more than ever now. Bluefield is a great program and junior DE Sean Martin just got offer. His teammate sophomore 10th grade superstar DB/WR Isaiah Johnson is top cornerback in nation for 2021 class. Get all these WV boys.

Kerry Martin is a stud folks. Going to be a star. High level. Spring Valley at Capital Friday night lights showdown. Spring Valley junior offensive lineman got WVU offer. Hope we get him. Both teams have future WVU prospects as well. They got 10th grade freaks.

You like freaks don't you
:oops:

Grantham from Martinsburg took the #6 rated 5A PA school to the woodshed Friday night but not sure he gets his grades.

5150 do you live around Martinsburg and is Grantham have academic issues? If so he could do what Tavis Lee is doing. He’s practicing but can’t play until next year. It’s a newer NCAA thing. Tavis Lee is unblockable already. Going to help us next year for years.

Dana found out I was a local and offered me a scholarship last week until he then found out I was 54 years old and hadn't played in an offense that didn't have any offense plays other than run between the lineman, or block for a pass. But, But Dana, I'm local! 2,4 is the right side of the line, and 1,3 is the LEFT!!!!! I'm high football IQ!!!

Marshall is going to offer RCB star RB Ghovan Davidson a full ride and he is going there it appears. He is a very good RB. Could play defense as well.

The star of the future is 9th grade RB, DB Jeremiah King. He is going to be a 4 star recruit in 2 years. King to WVU is inevitable. I expect King to get WVU offer after this season. High ceiling star.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT