Ellijay, GA - High above the Coosawattee River
WELCOME TO ORLANDO!

SPORTS ILL. - Camping World Bowl - WVU vs. NC State

SB NATION -Camping World Bowl - WVU vs. Syracuse

ESPN - Sherman: Alamo Bowl - Washington vs. West Virginia

Bonagura: Camping World Bowl - WVU vs. Syracuse

ATHLON SPORTS - Camping World Bowl - WVU vs. NC State

CBS SPORTS - Camping World Bowl - WVU vs. Syracuse

I don't know about anybody else, but I'd be pumped for that WVU-Syracuse rematch.

giphy.gif

Orlando....

Inland Florida is like a huge trailer park with Orlando up to Ocala/Gainesville as the worse....

Orlando....

Inland Florida is like a huge trailer park with Orlando up to Ocala/Gainesville as the worse....

Just bought a big house in Windermere by Disney this summer. Second home of course. I’m guessing it cost me five times more than @Cuyahoga Falls Eers little pad in The Villages. I’m thinking about joining
Bay Hill or Keenes Point. You are on the wrong side of the tracks haha.

Just bought a big house in Windermere by Disney this summer. Second home of course. I’m guessing it cost me five times more than @Cuyahoga Falls Eers little pad in The Villages. I’m thinking about joining
Bay Hill or Keenes Point. You are on the wrong side of the tracks haha.

I am glad you are doing well for yourself but doesn't change the fact that Inland Florida is trashy.

Orlando would be at the bottom of my list of Florida cities to visit.

But I am a Gulf Coast guy.

The Florida Panhandle to Alabama has the nicest beaches in the Lower 48.
Maybe even better than Hawaii because all the nasty green sealife gets pushed into the Western Gulf towards Louisiana and the Upper Texas Coast.
That actually makes the fishing better in the Western Gulf so it is hit or miss depending on what you are into.

Last edited:
Of the choices I would sort of rather schedule a good away game. I was hoping for the Chic Fil A Peach Bowl. Oh well. I don't think I'm going to Orlando again. It's like another Gator Bowl trip. Idk about the Alamo Bowl. Maybe.

Out of all the bowl games I think the Texas Bowl is the best even if it is down the list.
All the games have been sell outs plus NRG Stadium is a first class stadium.

But I think TCU or Baylor will get that invite.

Alamo Bowl has the best festivities.
San Antonio is first class in the tourism department.
The actual stadium may only be 25 years old but it needs to be hit with a wrecking ball.

Never been to the Camping World Bowl so I can't tell you.

He’s right most of Florida is a scum hole outside of some of the gulf coast. Florida is the new ghetto Caribbean influx of trash. Good job American government the last 30 years on allowing Florida to be a trashy ghetto overtaken Caribbean scum fest.

Orlando sucks. Very overatted.

Over in Texas, San Antonio isn’t much either. San Antonio has good Mexican food and lots of alcohol but it’s a little Mexico gang infested dump. Everybody in Texas knows this. Also any town that has a large military presence usually is a shit hole. Every flunky that isn’t college material or came from a troubled life joins the military. Not knocking the military but it’s the bottom of society joining. It helps a lot of them and we need them. We need the protection. We need strong military. Just making a point. It’s just reality. Again not knocking the military but just making a point about the demographic group that joins. Mostly uneducated poor whites, poor blacks, Hispanics......somebody has to do it. They join for a pay check and a way out. Most don’t join cause they are patriotic.

Don't turn my words into some David Duke diatribe about people who you feel are inferior.

Inland Florida is trash because of trashy white people....Not because of someone you were told to hate.

Anyway...
San Antonio's military presence is different because they are Air Force Bases and because of Fort Sam Houston.
Research Fort Sam....It is the center of all military medical training.

So most of the people there are educated some even from universities others are going through a lengthy AIT school.

He’s right most of Florida is a scum hole outside of some of the gulf coast. Florida is the new ghetto Caribbean influx of trash. Good job American government the last 30 years on allowing Florida to be a trashy ghetto overtaken Caribbean scum fest.

Orlando sucks. Very overatted.

Over in Texas, San Antonio isn’t much either. San Antonio has good Mexican food and lots of alcohol but it’s a little Mexico gang infested dump. Everybody in Texas knows this. Also any town that has a large military presence usually is a shit hole. Every flunky that isn’t college material or came from a troubled life joins the military. Not knocking the military but it’s the bottom of society joining. It helps a lot of them and we need them. We need the protection. We need strong military. Just making a point. It’s just reality. Again not knocking the military but just making a point about the demographic group that joins. Mostly uneducated poor whites, poor blacks, Hispanics......somebody has to do it. They join for a pay check and a way out. Most don’t join cause they are patriotic.

Seriously WVpride can’t you say that about most places. LA is gross but if you live at the top of the food chain it’s great. Each area has their own stick and culture. Both good and bad. My sister has a $1,000,000 house on a golf course in Windermere. 90 seconds from where Tiger was and 90 seconds from where Shaq lives(I think he still has the house). The Orlando I know and live is fun and awesome.

WELCOME TO ORLANDO!

SPORTS ILL. - Camping World Bowl - WVU vs. NC State

SB NATION -Camping World Bowl - WVU vs. Syracuse

ESPN - Sherman: Alamo Bowl - Washington vs. West Virginia

Bonagura: Camping World Bowl - WVU vs. Syracuse

ATHLON SPORTS - Camping World Bowl - WVU vs. NC State

CBS SPORTS - Camping World Bowl - WVU vs. Syracuse

That’s great! I went to VT/Okie St last year. Would love it if WVU went there.

Seriously WVpride can’t you say that about most places. LA is gross but if you live at the top of the food chain it’s great. Each area has their own stick and culture. Both good and bad. My sister has a $1,000,000 house on a golf course in Windermere. 90 seconds from where Tiger was and 90 seconds from where Shaq lives(I think he still has the house). The Orlando I know and live is fun and awesome.

I thought you said you bought a house...

Now it was your sister.

If you are going to be a bullshitter be a good bullshitter.
Nothing worse than a horrible liar that can't keep his story straight.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
But I am a Gulf Coast guy.

The Florida Panhandle to Alabama has the nicest beaches in the Lower 48.
Maybe even better than Hawaii because all the nasty green sealife gets pushed into the Western Gulf towards Louisiana and the Upper Texas Coast.
That actually makes the fishing better in the Western Gulf so it is hit or miss depending on what you are into.
So what you are saying is you have never been to the Outer Banks.

Now it was your sister.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to keep your story straight. Greg has not learned that lesson yet and this is not the first time Greg has been caught in a lie.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Like I said, you have never been to the Outer Banks. Really no comparison and your pictures reinforce my opinion.

You can't attack another man's preference.
There is nowhere that is perfect for everyone except heaven
There are parts of Carolina I do like especially WNC.
I wouldn't mind living there in the spring and the summer.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
You can't attack another man's preference.
There is nowhere that is perfect for everyone except heaven
There are parts of Carolina I do like especially WNC.
I wouldn't mind living there in the spring and the summer.
Woke up to a dusting of snow this morning. WNC has the best climate on the east coast.

Now it was your sister.

Hey dumbass read all the posts. My sister is in Keenes Point and I’m in Summerport. I don’t even care if you look it up. It’s public pal. Dude every time I start to think you would actually be pretty cool in a different setting you remind me of what a dickhead you are. The discussion point was basically Orlando sucks. IMO the parts I hang out in are great.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to keep your story straight. Greg has not learned that lesson yet and this is not the first time Greg has been caught in a lie.

Call me Gregory please. That is actually my name. I will bet you $1,000,000 I own a second home in Windemere, FL suburb in Orlando. You only have to give me $10 if it’s true. You forgot but let me remind you that I’m living the American dream and I am a Top 1% wager earner. Anyone on this site that knows Orlando can confirm what Windemere represents in Orlando. Don’t move the goalposts with the insecure “you’re bragging Gregory”. I just keep putting you in your place as pure beta. Some of you guys really are pathetic.

I am what makes WVU good and proud. You are an inbred homer.

You sound like you have a private landing strip in your backyard for your Learjet.
You must be using your own aircraft with all the traveling you do.
You are in Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Orlando, Bahamas,....

Where else you been this week, brother

You sound like you have a private landing strip in your backyard for your Learjet.
You must be using your own aircraft with all the traveling you do.
You are in Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Orlando, Bahamas,....

Where else you been this week, brother

Nope that’s above my pay grid. I’ll be in a Pitt box at the 45 on Saturday though. On December 5th I’ll be in
Naples, FL golfing at The Hideout and Naples National. Over the Holidays I’ll be at WVUs Bowl Game in Orlando then take in a couple rounds at Bay Hill. How bout you? Getting away for holidays or home bound?

Call me Gregory please. That is actually my name. I will bet you $1,000,000 I own a second home in Windemere, FL suburb in Orlando. You only have to give me $10 if it’s true. You forgot but let me remind you that I’m living the American dream and I am a Top 1% wager earner. Anyone on this site that knows Orlando can confirm what Windemere represents in Orlando. Don’t move the goalposts with the insecure “you’re bragging Gregory”. I just keep putting you in your place as pure beta. Some of you guys really are pathetic.

I am what makes WVU good and proud. You are an inbred homer.
That is great. Maybe this year you can get your own Blue Lot membership. Then we would all know that you are truly living the American dream. LOL Thanks for the laughs once again.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Don't turn my words into some David Duke diatribe about people who you feel are inferior.

Inland Florida is trash because of trashy white people....Not because of someone you were told to hate.

Anyway...
San Antonio's military presence is different because they are Air Force Bases and because of Fort Sam Houston.
Research Fort Sam....It is the center of all military medical training.

So most of the people there are educated some even from universities others are going through a lengthy AIT school.
So it's ok to trash white people. Your as big a racists as what you accuse others of

So it's ok to trash white people. Your as big a racists as what you accuse others of

People aren't white trash because of the color of their skin they are white trash because they blame other people for their problems.

When you start talking about the influx..... of a certain ethnic group of people you get out there in the realm of people like David Duke and William Pierce.
Ideas that used to be on the fringe but recently have became popularized because people feel comfortable saying them now.

That is great. Maybe this year you can get your own Blue Lot membership. Then we would all know that you are truly living the American dream. LOL Thanks for the laughs once again.

He told me once he had 20 accounts on BlueLot...
Why would you need 20? You don't get more info by buying more accounts.

But I told him to post something with one of his accounts and he couldn't....

Not worth it because I’d abuse you over there and I don’t want this crap going on over on Lot. Not on the pay side. Not worth it. I now pay for 3 Lot members. It’s Xmas gift.

Not worth it because I’d abuse you over there and I don’t want this crap going on over on Lot. Not on the pay side. Not worth it. I now pay for 3 Lot members. It’s Xmas gift.
Abuse? This crap is yours to flush and yes you truly are not worth it. I am sure the 3 that you "bought" memberships for are thankful you do not post under their usernames. Thanks for the entertainment. Oh and post prove of ownership and I will send you $10. LOL

Abuse? This crap is yours to flush and yes you truly are not worth it. I am sure the 3 that you "bought" memberships for are thankful you do not post under their usernames. Thanks for the entertainment. Oh and post prove of ownership and I will send you $10. LOL

I own you dude just get over it. I closed on my latest house on July 5th pal. Easy to validate. You’re such a moron you forgot that you doubted me and said I was lying. I don’t need to prove I own it moron. You need to prove I don’t. I made a claim. Prove it’s wrong. I was nice enough to to give you info so you wouldn’t waste a ton of time. I want you to donate the $10 you owe to WVU. We’ll call that a start for you and WVU.

Truthfully I don't really care what you own.
I doubt anyone else on here does either.

The thing is you brag about these things to make yourself important.

You use these things to represent your Pitt fandom.
Like Pitt fans are superior to WV.
To me...Pitt is insignificant. Decent academic institution that I doubt you ever attended.

It is funny because you pretty much telegraph your intentions.

So......

Why don't you tone down the insults....
It seems like you cannot make a post without attacking someone.
Funny thing is these insults are repetitive. Everyone here has already heard them.

Truthfully I don't really care what you own.
I doubt anyone else on here does either.

The thing is you brag about these things to make yourself important.

You use these things to represent your Pitt fandom.
Like Pitt fans are superior to WV.
To me...Pitt is insignificant. Decent academic institution that I doubt you ever attended.

It is funny because you pretty much telegraph your intentions.

So......

Why don't you tone down the insults....
It seems like you cannot make a post without attacking someone.
Funny thing is these insults are repetitive. Everyone here has already heard them.

Hey Texass moron I wasn’t posting you. Shouldn’t you be harassing the guys in Soonerville? Nothing else in your jibberish post is worth addressing haha.

Did I ask you who you were posting to...

I am not worried about Oklahoma.
On Saturday, Texas will be proven to be a better football team but also a better fanbase.
Tickets for RRS are usually split 50/50 but they are not for the CCG so when more Texas fans show up....
We all can rejoice in the truth.

Hey Texass moron I wasn’t posting you. Shouldn’t you be harassing the guys in Soonerville? Nothing else in your jibberish post is worth addressing haha.
Is this even English? Even the Texas troll owns you, not that that is that hard.

I own you dude just get over it. I closed on my latest house on July 5th pal. Easy to validate. You’re such a moron you forgot that you doubted me and said I was lying. I don’t need to prove I own it moron. You need to prove I don’t. I made a claim. Prove it’s wrong. I was nice enough to to give you info so you wouldn’t waste a ton of time. I want you to donate the $10 you owe to WVU. We’ll call that a start for you and WVU.
So you bet a $1,000,000 to $10 and want me to prove you are lying. Usually you get your lies crossed up, so time will expose you once again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT