ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE WVU basketball signee Chase Harler still working Brendan Ferns

Good! If Ferns is as good as advertised he should be an immediate impact player. Hope he signs with the good guys Wednesday!

I'm really surprised with some of the recruits and how they handle things. Yeah I know they are kids and probably like the attention but still pretty sure he has known quite some time where he is headed......why wait?

I'm really surprised with some of the recruits and how they handle things. Yeah I know they are kids and probably like the attention but still pretty sure he has known quite some time where he is headed......why wait?
Ferns has approached his recruiting very well I think; stay quiet and made the decision that is best for him. Didn't come off as needing the attention like some; I appreciate that in this day and age.

Reactions: wvujake
Yeah I agree he has handled it well. Just seems like he would take the drama out of the way and just announce....would be really surprised if he didn't make his mind up until signing day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT