ADVERTISEMENT

WVU/Bama Kickoff Game Travel Package Information

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
The package is ready for the WVU/Bama game. Below is the link to the information you will need and you will also have the option to put down a deposit on your room(s).

A few things to consider. There is a very limited amount of rooms available and I expect the block to be sold quickly. After the initial block is sold I will take additional deposits only after I confirm the availability with the hotel.

Also the package prices are totals for each room based on the occupancy listed. For example a package that includes everything listed and one room for two people would be $765 but if you were to add a third person the total for all three only goes up to $855. It extremely important that you reserve the package for the total amount of people that will be in your traveling party. If you fail to pay a deposit for everyone in your party we can not guarantee that will be able to accommodate you for this trip and in that event you will be refunded for the amount you did pay and your room will be taken and given to the next person on our waiting list.

If you need more than one room you can contact me and I'll send you a separate invoice or you can place multiple orders through the link below.

Please do not share this link. I would like to give WVSports.com subscribers a chance at the rooms before anyone else.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Package link: http://westvirginia.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=891&CID=1610824

Thanks,

Vernon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT