ADVERTISEMENT

WVU at VT

Liepold sure kicked Dana’s a$$. Dana’s also in his 4th year.
Does that change Browns record at WVU, or DHs either? NO. Just more meaningless deflection and distraction. Houston is currently a lower division team. Are you saying that Houston to date has recruited at the same level as P5 WVU? If so WOW, that means Brown has performed even worse than what we know! Thanks for pointing that out!

Last edited:
Does that change Browns record at WVU, or DHs either? NO. Just more meaningless deflection and distraction. Houston is currently a lower division team. Are you saying that Houston to date has recruited at the same level as P5 WVU? If so WOW, that means Brown has performed even worse than what we know! Thanks for pointing that out!
According to you Dana took the job because it was better than WVU job. Nice try.

Brown is in his fourth year at WVU and has failed to win at a school with great support and facilities.

Liepold came into a far worse situation at Kansas and in two seasons has already kicked Borwn‘s arse and has KU undefeated so far.

How much time does anyone need? Two five win seasons one with an added asterisk bowl win ( barely), a six win season, and a 1-2 start. Losing record everywhere it matters. Literally trying to get to .500 overall years in.

VT will be a huge test. Many feel Lyons should go with him after putting WVU in such a bind for?
VT is a paper team. Not near as good as you lay claim. Lose to this weakling and He might as well stay in Blacksburg.

Two six win seasons. Wish you would get that through your ****ing skull. Everyone dealt with covid year not just Brown. Brown also two straight minor bowls. Those minor bowls is where Dana made a living and lost them

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
WVU is only a 1.5 pt favorite At VT so the people in the know believe this will be a tough matchup for Brown Despite being the superior on paper team.

VT is 2-1, with a 27-10 victory over P5 Boston College. WVU 1-2 With no P5 wins.

Games in Blacksburg, tough environment,

Brown seldom wins on the road.

Browns actual record

Reg. Season: 5-7. Post season: no bowl

Reg. Season: 5-4 Post season: asterisk bowl win v. g5 when NCAA allowed 5 win teams a bowl due to COVID issues. DNP FSU or OU during regular season, likely would have been 5-6 and ineligible for asterisk bowl.

Reg. Season: 6-6 Post season: blowout bowl loss to mid level B10 Minnesota

Last edited:
WVU is only a 1.5 pt favorite At VT so the people in the know believe this will be a tough matchup for Brown Despite being the superior on paper team.

VT is 2-1, with a 27-10 victory over P5 Boston College. WVU 1-2 With no P5 wins.

Browns actual record

Reg. Season: 5-4 Post season: asterisk bowl win v. g5 when NCAA allowed 5 win teams a bowl due to COVID issues. DNP FSU or OU during regular season, likely would have been 5-6 and ineligible for asterisk bowl.

We get it. You don’t like Neal Brown. You’re almost like someone with Tourette’s repeatedly telling us. Try and enjoy the game tonight and give it a rest.

Reactions: Euell
We get it. You don’t like Neal Brown. You’re almost like someone with Tourette’s repeatedly telling us. Try and enjoy the game tonight and give it a rest.
I simply posted facts to correct your disinformation campaign. Facts don’t require me to like or dislike something or someone personally, they are simply the record of reality. I get it. You have an agenda for Neal Brown. No matter how far down he knocks WVU football you will try to push him on everyone else and tell us he is doing a good job.

If WVU continues to put out a subpar product then viewers and fans wont continue to blindly follow like you want them to however. At some point there have to be actual, factual results, not just “ maybe someday” fantasies.

I didn’t read any of the posts. I’m just here to say this is the biggest game in Neal Browns career and for this team this year to truly bounce back in a very hostile environment. Two rivals, Thursday night games, both of them away. I truly believe this team has the ability to be every team on the rest of our schedule.

Hate to coach, love the coach, hate coaches of the past, love coaches of the past, love coaches in the future, no matter what this is a huge night for West Virginia University football.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

Browns actual record

So you're only allowed to count Dana's Bowl wins and not Brown's. Got it.

Every team in the nation dealt with Covid. You can't make prediction on what would have happened in the past.

Minnesota finished 2nd in Big 10 West. 9-4 (6-3) They finished 4th overall out of 14 teams.

Dana's first 10 win season was because of a bowl win. His second 10 win season he played 1 ranked team and got blown out by a mid level ACC team Miami, Fla.

We get it Brown needs to win more games. So just shut the **** up about your boyfriend Dana. He's no longer here!

Last edited:
Reactions: Euell
I simply posted facts to correct your disinformation campaign. Facts don’t require me to like or dislike something or someone personally, they are simply the record of reality. I get it. You have an agenda for Neal Brown. No matter how far down he knocks WVU football you will try to push him on everyone else and tell us he is doing a good job.

If WVU continues to put out a subpar product then viewers and fans wont continue to blindly follow like you want them to however. At some point there have to be actual, factual results, not just “ maybe someday” fantasies.
Your facts are adjusted and slanted to your needs.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees

They've played 3 teams with little to no fire power and lost to 1.

Old Dominion #121 in total offense. (and they beat VT) - Loss 20-17

Boston College #115 - Won 27-10

Wofford #122 FCS team - Won 27-7

WVU offense #13 - I see a huge difference forVT paper defense.

WVU defense #41 (do you consider WVU a good defense as well?) I don't.

Only way WVU loses this game is by beating themselves like they did against Kansas and Pitt.

Brown is in his fourth year at WVU and has failed to win at a school with great support and facilities.

Liepold came into a far worse situation at Kansas and in two seasons has already kicked Borwn‘s arse and has KU undefeated so far.

How much time does anyone need? Two five win seasons one with an added asterisk bowl win ( barely), a six win season, and a 1-2 start. Losing record everywhere it matters. Literally trying to get to .500 overall years in.

VT will be a huge test. Many feel Lyons should go with him after putting WVU in such a bind for?
Liepold sure kicked Dana’s a$$. Dana’s also in his 4th year.
Buck we all know you want VT to win. If Brown wins tonight that would be the 2nd consecutive week were Messiah Holgorsen failed you. Holgorsen failed to beat a VT team on a neutral field. Not only did Holgorsen fail to win that game he lost to a 2nd year coach when he was in year 7. That 2nd year coach has since been terminated. I could understand you using the excuse that last years win happened because of Home field advantage you don't have that excuse this year.

Buck when you speak of wvu facilities how do they rank when compared to others in the power 5? Buck lets say Kansas decides it wants to be more of a player in football. How much do their boosters have in comparison to wvu's boosters? In the age of the NIL the programs you once thought were below can now be above you if their boosters are willing and able to dole out the cash. Wvu isn't anywhere near the top of that list.

You really should learn to read. Please show me where I said he’s doing a good job. Let alone push him onto anyone. I haven’t even said we should keep him. You know this but you’re lying. I said to let him finish the season and see the results. You want him gone before game 4. That’s ignorant. And you’re ignorant.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and Euell
Another big game upcoming Thursday night. How will the Mountaineers do?

According to the ESPN FPI, West Virginia has a 63% chance to win the game while Virginia Tech has just a 37% chance. Kickoff between the Mountaineers and Hokies is slated for 7:30 p.m. EST on Thursday and will be televised on ESPN.

Buck four of the last five Wvu coach's played at least one game against Virginia Tech. Only one of those coaches failed to beat VT at least once. Can you name that Wvu coach?

Buck four of the last five Wvu coach's played at least one game against Virginia Tech. Only one of those coaches failed to beat VT at least once. Can you name that Wvu coach?
Surely you wouldn't be speaking of the coach with the second most wins in WVU history?

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I didn’t read any of the posts. I’m just here to say this is the biggest game in Neal Browns career and for this team this year to truly bounce back in a very hostile environment. Two rivals, Thursday night games, both of them away. I truly believe this team has the ability to be every team on the rest of our schedule.

Hate to coach, love the coach, hate coaches of the past, love coaches of the past, love coaches in the future, no matter what this is a huge night for West Virginia University football.
I don't read hers as well.

Chad is the same now as she was year ago.

5 wins is what trollAllen is praying for. Then he will claim Brown earned another couple of years.

He said this team would have 9 or 10 wins Prior to the season.

If you can’t beat Kansas, where are the wins?

VT should be a win but Brown has a terrible road record at WVU and VT damn near came back and beat him last year.

Texas Tech looked bad and was vulnerable against Gibson’s D at NC State, but Lesley gave up 55 to Kansas and Brown has never beaten them and it Is on the road so……

Texas is playing better- nearly beat Alabama and its there.

OU is OU

OK State has Browns #—are undefeated

KSU- lost (again) to a lower level team. Possibility there in Mo-town.

ISU- beat Iowa, looking better this year, it’s there.

Baylor - last year was a 25 pt blowout to Baylor. Has WVU improved by 26 pts against them?

TCU-dominant in two wins so far against a P5 and fcs.

If They win at VT the rest of the way won’t be easier. There isn’t a sure win in the bunch.
Texas Tech beat Texas

OU lost to Kansas State

ISU lost to Baylor

Baylor has never won in Morgantown (even against Brown)

TCU has played 1 P5 team and that was annual horrible Colorado team. Their other 2 wins were SMU and Tarleton State Texas

Kansas beat an unbeaten Duke team.

WVU bitch slapped rival VT at Blacksburg, Va. A game you claimed WVU would lose 31-24.

I can see 3 more wins not sure they can find a 6th.

Quit hating WVU and take yourself back to the turd board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT