ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WVU adds JUCO big Richardson

I like rooting for the underdog so I will enjoy any success Richardson has at WVU. It was hoping for too much to fill all the open spots with high end recruits so size and potential is probably a good gamble.

Hard to find big body's to play of the bench. A 5 and 5 guy is an added plus. Personally I think he'll do better than that.

I like rooting for the underdog so I will enjoy any success Richardson has at WVU. It was hoping for too much to fill all the open spots with high end recruits so size and potential is probably a good gamble.
IMO, the best way to look at this is imagining Gordon and replacing him with this guy which is what happened and that is an immediate upgrade. We have Oscar and Culver who will be the workhorses, just need this guy and Routt to provide quality minutes when they need a break or are in foul trouble.

IMO, the best way to look at this is imagining Gordon and replacing him with this guy which is what happened and that is an immediate upgrade. We have Oscar and Culver who will be the workhorses, just need this guy and Routt to provide quality minutes when they need a break or are in foul trouble.
He needs to learn to stay in bounds or wear a smaller shoe!1

By my count, we lost 6 players (Ahmad, West, Bolden, Gordon, Konate and Doomes) ,and are bringing in 5. Is that right?

Any Speculation on who will be the 6th? Routt or another one coming in?

Any Speculation on who will be the 6th? Routt or another one coming in?

Yes outlined a couple prospects, including one that is quickly becoming a prime target on the Blue Lot. They have room for two and I think at least one addition is definitely happening.

I know of one and not the other. Will not say as to not ruin a chance at someone coming to the blue lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT