ADVERTISEMENT

WVPride's latest prediction...

Pride is a Pitt fan...

He has another account @HailToPitt725 on the main board.

That is why he is so racist and talks out of his ass.

I had suspicious and my suspicious proved true when pride's other account started promoting the return to the Old Big East with the 4 Catholic schools for basketball on the National board

Pride is a Pitt fan...

I had suspicious and my suspicious proved true when pride's other account started promoting the return to the Old Big East with the 4 Catholic schools for basketball on the National board

That more than likely makes him Greg as well.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Pride is a Pitt fan...

What am I missing. That account shows zero messages/posts?

What am I missing. That account shows zero messages?

He uses that account on the National board.
Haven't checked that account on the Pitt board yet.

I have only heard one person and that was WVpride talk about returning to the Big East with the same exact 4 BE Catholic schools.

He uses that account on the National board.
Haven't checked that account on the Pitt board yet.

I have only heard one person and that was WVpride talk about returning to the Big East with the same exact 4 BE Catholic schools.

Wouldnt it show his post though?

On his profile it shows zero post.

This is the post on the National board...

For the ACC, I’m kicking Pitt out. Don’t care who replaces us, but we’re getting Penn State, WVU, Boston College, Va Tech, Maryland, Syracuse and Rutgers plus UConn and Temple and bringing back the Big East.

Add Nova, Georgetown, Seton Hall, St. John’s and Providence for basketball and we’re set. SmokinSmile

WVPride has said the same thing on this board 100 times.

HailtoPitt could be Pride's Pitt alter but the account is Pitt all the way and doesn't make them look bad like Pride does WV

Lol what? Like I said in other post we would be 10-0 if Konate was 100% healthy all season and if Culver never got suspended. That’s the top 2 players.

10-0 if those 2 things didn’t happen. I made a prediction based off everybody being here, not suspended and 100% healthy.

I’m rarely wrong. I’m the king of WVU sports. 10-0 sitting pretty with healthy Sags and full go Culver from the jump. 10-0.

Lol what? Like I said in other post we would be 10-0 if Konate was 100% healthy all season and if Culver never got suspended. That’s the top 2 players.

10-0 if those 2 things didn’t happen. I made a prediction based off everybody being here, not suspended and 100% healthy.

I’m rarely wrong. I’m the king of WVU sports. 10-0 sitting pretty with healthy Sags and full go Culver from the jump. 10-0.

Chavas Rawlins
Will Crest
Final 4
Feel free to add on, anybody.

I said Chugs was horrible. I said Ford Childress was horrible. I said Millard was horrible. I predicted that. Rawlings had serious personal problems and wouldn’t work, train, study in the short semester he was here before leaving, quitting but could have been a good QB under RROD. Dana screwed Crest up although Crest wouldn’t study a playbook if you payed him to. Crest got robbed. Dana did that. He should have been the backup and stayed at QB over Chuggs. He wasn’t great but was better than Chuggs. Crest was a bust too but was way better than Chuggs. He moved him to other positions when he should have kept him as a backup QB and let him focus on QB only. Dana screwed that up. Dana screws things up.

I predicted the fix it year in basketball back before JC came. I predicted those bad recruits in Keaton Miles, Mccune, Hinds, Brown, Forsyth......I predicted those years and was spot on correct.

I said Chugs was horrible. I said Ford Childress was horrible. I said Millard was horrible. I predicted that. Rawlings had serious personal problems and wouldn’t work, train, study in the short semester he was here before leaving, quitting but could have been a good QB under RROD. Dana screwed Crest up although Crest wouldn’t study a playbook if you payed him to. Crest got robbed. Dana did that. He should have been the backup and stayed at QB over Chuggs. He wasn’t great but was better than Chuggs. Crest was a bust too but was way better than Chuggs. He moved him to other positions when he should have kept him as a backup QB and let him focus on QB only. Dana screwed that up. Dana screws things up.

I predicted the fix it year in basketball back before JC came. I predicted those bad recruits in Keaton Miles, Mccune, Hinds, Brown, Forsyth......I predicted those years and was spot on correct.

LMMFAO. This may be the dumbest post you've ever made. Crest got robbed but wouldn't study the playbook? Wait did you make the other predictions as WVUUSA5 or WVUder7? I forget....

My prediction in basketball hasn’t had a chance cause Culver got suspended and Konate has become a head case that misses games. I predicted assuming Culver was full go from start and a Konate knee was healthy. Even Beetle is injured. My prediction hasn’t had a chance due to suspension from star player and injuries to other star, role player.

I’ve literally been spot on about 95% of everything. Like I said nobody saw the issues coming in basketball this year. Culver got suspended and he’s the best player on the team. Konate knee issue and trying to impress scouts by trying to play guard. Worst coaching by Huggs ever. Huggs hasn’t done good either.

My prediction hasn’t had a chance bud. Face it. Injuries, suspensions.

If Konate plays like he should the rest of year and Culver gets back this week, Knapper starts over Beetle, McCabe gets increased minutes this team will get hot come Febuary. You’ll see.

If Konate plays like he should the rest of year and Culver gets back this week, Knapper starts over Beetle, McCabe gets increased minutes this team will get hot come Febuary. You’ll see.

McCabe isn't going to turn into a pitbull.
He is not a tough kid. Huggins needs to Bobby Knight him around.
He is the reason why WV has issues.

Beetle is another score first guard that won't get in anyone's face.

Unless they turn into JC and Dax WV will not get on a hot streak.

The guards in the Big XII will feast on your backcourt.
Especially the ones that JC and Dax took advantage of.

Pride is a Pitt fan...

Please tell me he’s not a Pitt guy

Dude are you really a Pitt guy?

Greg has improved as a poster recently.

Maybe he is WVpride and Rootmaster.
Maybe not.

Could be that Greg has different personalities he likes to express through his alters...

Who knows?
But have to say Rootmaster has replaced Greg as the POS Poster around here now.

Greg has improved as a poster recently.

Maybe he is WVpride and Rootmaster.
Maybe not.

Could be that Greg has different personalities he likes to express through his alters...

Who knows?
But have to say Rootmaster has replaced Greg as the POS Poster around here now.

What!!!? Sorry to disappoint but it’s just me. Love or hate me I’ve been around here for a long time. I wouldn’t even know how to open and coordinate multiple usernames haha.

Pride just a simple question , where did you predict all this if you joined this board December 2017. Does anyone remember Prides predictions from somewhere else before 2017?

Reactions: Phil1972
Townsvansandt the Big 12 teams are mostly struggling too except Kansas and Texas Tech. Kansas State lost Dean for 2 months. It’s early and we just got Culver back. He’s the most talented player on team. Knapper will step up. Konate will end up playing every game or Huggs will get rid of his ass. If he’s gone it will hurt badly. Now that Culver is back he will get pushed and play.

Townsvansandt the Big 12 teams are mostly struggling too except Kansas and Texas Tech. Kansas State lost Dean for 2 months. It’s early and we just got Culver back. He’s the most talented player on team. Knapper will step up. Konate will end up playing every game or Huggs will get rid of his ass. If he’s gone it will hurt badly. Now that Culver is back he will get pushed and play.

WV is no where close to the Top 5 in the conference right now.

K State went to the Elite 8 without Dean last year.
Their backcourt will eat up WV.

Texas lost two games they shouldn't but they were by a single possession.
Team proved it can play with any team in the country already.

WV is not going to slow the pace.
Only way you beat Texas is playing like UVA.

TCU has their entire team back including Jaylen Fisher.
Fisher is 25 points waiting to happen.
Plus Dixon makes sure they play D.
TCU loss once without their 2 best players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT