ADVERTISEMENT

WV Legislature petitioning the NCAA

I fully accept the facts as they are ... you got more POINTS than us in final voting. Congrats for that ... but I don't know why you can't accept the facts as they are.

"others receiving votes" smack .... I suppose when that's all you've got to lean on you have to ride it as long as you can.

When does Judge Wapner come on?

I do accept them and they're final. Not sure when he comes on, I picture you as a Judge Judy fan though

Yes I can see that. So are you enjoying the new season of the Bachelor?

LOL ... I can honestly say that I've never seen a single episode of any of those kinds of shows.

Not long ago the wife and I went back on Netflix and watched Cheers again.
Currently watching Nurse Jackie.
Recently finished Californication.

I have zero patience for "reality" shows.

LOL ... I can honestly say that I've never seen a single episode of any of those kinds of shows.

Not long ago the wife and I went back on Netflix and watched Cheers again.
Currently watching Nurse Jackie.
Recently finished Californication.

I have zero patience for "reality" shows.

If you have Netflix then get caught up on Narcos and House of Cards. Two of my all time favorites.

If you have Netflix then get caught up on Narcos and House of Cards. Two of my all time favorites.

I don't think I can get the wife into House of Cards, but will check out Narcos.

I love Netflix. Went through Weeds, Breaking Bad, Cheers, Dexter, Californication, Family Guy, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, etc.

Stuff like American Horror Story I don't even watch on TV, just wait until the entire season comes out on Netflix.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT