ADVERTISEMENT

WTH is going on with Marshall FB recruiting ?

Why would I compare our recruiting class to Marshall's ? Could it be because of you Herdiots on here always claiming to be the best football program in our state? Or maybe that they insist that they play on the same level as WVU ?

Odd how when you all are stating your case for getting a game with WVU that you insist that WVU and Marshall play at the same level of football, but when it comes to recruiting classes you want to talk P-5 and G-5.............
Doesn't the scoreboard indicate who had the better recruiting class....personally I have much more faith in that than what some so called recruiting expert who's real job is delivering pizza claims!

That was never your argument buzzard to begin with. I told you repeatedly signing day was in February. Your concern about conference ranking in recruiting was obviously never justified, as I said it wasn’t 2-3 months ago. Now suck it up, admit you had no clue, and go about the rest of your day.

I think you missed my original point altogether. Back in November and early December most programs were busy on the recruiting trail trying to lock in their recruits for the early signing period..........Meanwhile Doc and company sat back and waited to see which players got passed over by their first choice of schools. In other words, Doc is picking up scraps and his recruits view Marshall as Last Chance U. That's the way it's always been.

I can't wait to see how many of Marshall's class for 2018 turn out to be non-qualifiers or partials.....

Last edited:
I think you missed my original point altogether. Back in November and early December most programs were busy on the recruiting trail trying to lock in their recruits for the early signing period..........Meanwhile Doc and company sat back and waited to see which players got passed over by their first choice of schools. In other words, Doc is picking up scraps and his recruits view Marshall as Last Chance U. That's the way it's always been.

I can't wait to see how many of Marshall's class for 2018 turn out to be non-qualifiers or partials.....

Like I said then... it was November. Here we are in February pulling in one of the most sought after grad transfer and one of the top rated class in the conference and ͏y͏o͏u change your tune. As usual like most eer fans when shit blows up in your face you deflect

I think you missed my original point altogether.
Which one? The one where you were pounding your antique chest over WVU having the 14th rated class (you finished middle of pack amongst your peers and conference mates)? Or, your point of attempting to toss shade on a recruiting class prior to Thanksgiving?

The results are in, Buzzard. Major post fail on the behalf of yourself.

Do yourself a favor, and exit thread immediately.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Here we are in February pulling in..............one of the top rated class in the conference and ͏y͏o͏u change your tune.

Congrats in pulling in one of the top rated classes in one of the lowest rated conferences. I hope you enjoy being the tallest midget. But I'm not changing my tune at all - the only recruits Doc picks up are ones who for whatever reason didn't get to sign with their first choice. Otherwise Marshall would have gotten some of these kids to sign in December.......

Last edited:
Your posts in this thread are ironic, Buzzy. Many of WVU best players are JUCO flunkies (see the White family) or PED using transfers (see Will Grier).

Congrats in pulling in one of the top rated classes in one of the lowest rated conferences. I hope you enjoy being the tallest midget. But I'm not changing my tune at all - the only recruits Doc picks up are ones who for whatever reason didn't get to sign with their first choice. Otherwise Marshall would have gotten some of these kids to sign in December.......

Sour grapes you old bastard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT