ADVERTISEMENT

wtf is wrong with Grayson Allen

Counseling?

Did he punch a woman or participate in a gangrape? Does he have a drinking problem?

No, why the media and people won't shut up about it is equally as mind boggling to why he keeps tripping people.

He should be suspended 2 games max. Time to move on to the next story. If ESPN is that bored to talk about him 24/7, then perhaps they should cover hockey.

Counseling?

Did he punch a woman or participate in a gangrape? Does he have a drinking problem?

No, why the media and people won't shut up about it is equally as mind boggling to why he keeps tripping people.

He should be suspended 2 games max. Time to move on to the next story. If ESPN is that bored to talk about him 24/7, then perhaps they should cover hockey.

If you watch the video, what stunned me was the way he acted after being caught. He tripped the guy, he knew he tripped the guy, yet he acted like he was the victim. He's probably a girlfriend beater or rapist waiting to happen if he doesn't get some counseling. Johnny Manziel personality.

Reactions: countryroads89
Counseling?

I don’t think he should be suspended at all. Technical and an ejection.

If you watch the video, what stunned me was the way he acted after being caught. He tripped the guy, he knew he tripped the guy, yet he acted like he was the victim.
Johnny Manziel personality.

What caught my eye was how the coaching staff surrounded him in an effort to keep the cameras from seeing the kid throwing his hissy fit. I think they've seen him do it before. He definitely has some issues with anger management.

If isolated occurence, I agree. 3 times in a short amount of games, he needs to sit. Or join a kickboxing team.

Counseling?

The young man has some serious issues

The coach should be disciplined ..................as well as the player! To condone such an act is....................deplorable..............as some folks would say.

The young man has some serious issues

Those three video clips prove that he plays dirty but we knew that already. What is troubling is the way he conducts himself when he gets caught up in it.....and the fact that Coach K can't get him under control (or maybe doesn't want to).

I do not follow basketball much, if at all. I used to like 10-20+ years ago. The only thing bothers me is he cried like a little girl when he got benched after questionable play The guy is at Duke and that's probably why a lot of people don't like him and over react to a trip. Still you are not a man when you cry like a woman over a punishment in public.

He's looks like he has got the personality and on court behavior of Christian Laetner with about 1% of the talent. Laetner never cried like a little girl when he got called on it. He would man up against anybody, and he played vs some good big men (Shaq, Zo, Montrose, Webber, Howard, Larry Johnson, etc).

Reactions: CAJUNEER
Still not sure why this wasn't considered a flagrant foul. With the obvious intent, not a basketball play, aggressive act that could have resulted in injury, even a flagrant 2 could have been called.

Reports are saying that this is the 3rd incident within the last year but it is actually the 4th (NCAA playoff game against Yale last season also), though not quite as obvious as the other 3 in the regular season.

Just my opinion on what they should have done.

First tripping - flagrant foul.
Second incident - flagrant foul with 1 game suspension.
Third incident (NCAA Tournament) - flagrant foul with 3 game suspension.
Fourth incident - flagrant foul with 5 game suspension.

This guy has some mental issues. May not have had 3rd and 4th incidents if action would have been taken on the 2nd incident.

Last edited:
I do not follow basketball much, if at all. I used to like 10-20+ years ago. The only thing bothers me is he cried like a little girl when he got benched after questionable play The guy is at Duke and that's probably why a lot of people don't like him and over react to a trip. Still you are not a man when you cry like a woman over a punishment in public.

He's looks like he has got the personality and on court behavior of Christian Laetner with about 1% of the talent. Laetner never cried like a little girl when he got called on it. He would man up against anybody, and he played vs some good big men (Shaq, Zo, Montrose, Webber, Howard, Larry Johnson, etc).

Had a very respectable NBA career too.

I read a book about The Dream Team last summer (The Dream Team, by JackMcCallum), which was very interesting. There wasn't much said about his participation, but basically he knew when to turn his attitude off when surrounded by the greats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT