ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions

Rising sea levels for one, many already are displaced. Ocean temperatures have risen enough to bleach massive amounts of coral and endangered many species.

But I’m curious as to the predictions you say were wrong exactly. Can you give them to me? Or are you saying it “in a general sense - scientists predicted apocalyptic disaster should have already happened”?

Has the sea level ever been higher than it is today? Of course it has. So that means it had fall and now it's rising again. There's no proof that man has made any significant impact.

Again, what catastrophic event has happened? They've been predicting major catastrophes for decades. None have come true. And if they are that far off with their timing? What else are they far off on?

Then we hear $h!t like this...."Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff recently admitted that the Green New Deal was not conceived as an effort to deal with climate change, but instead a “how-do-you-change-the-entire economy thing”

The first ever climate model used to predict temperatures was pretty accurate. This is a talking point, not the truth

Not one weather forecaster in any of the 220 some odd markets in this country can predict with precision what the exact temperature tomorrow will be. How in the world can anyone predict what global temperatures will be 50 years from now?

Reactions: 30CAT
Not one weather forecaster in any of the 220 some odd markets in this country can predict with precision what the exact temperature tomorrow will be. How in the world can anyone predict what global temperatures will be 50 years from now?
Because they’re smart enough to understand the difference between climate and the weather. They’re also smart enough to read about something before spouting off like a know it all jag bone.

Because they’re smart enough to understand the difference between climate and the weather. They’re also smart enough to read about something before spouting off like a know it all jag bone.

Oh excuse me for offending your relative intellectual sensibilities. I almost forgot how open understanding and compassionate you are for alternative views.

No one can predict the climate either.

Oh excuse me for offending your relative intellectual sensibilities. I almost forgot how open understanding and compassionate you are for alternative views.
As long those alternative views are grounded in some type of fvcking intelligence. Your Bullsh1t isn’t.

Umm, yeah, they can. They hit the high temperature accurately about 99.99% of the time.

As long those alternative views are grounded in some type of fvcking intelligence. Your Bullsh1t isn’t.

And tell us kind Sir where have you registered your intellectual credentials that set yourself up in judgement of others'?

Despite what your sponges, climate models have been pretty accurate on many key climate measurables.

I suppose that can be argued from a relative point of view but I would submit to you those same models have also been 100% WRONG! That Sir is not in dispute.

Umm, yeah, they can. They hit the high temperature accurately about 99.99% of the time.

Wrong. Here in metro Atlanta for instance temperatures range all over the place and there isn't one specific temperature they can pinpoint as the official register temperature for the day. They only give you an idea of what the range will be but they never know from day to day what the exact high will be anywhere at any time.

Wrong. Here in metro Atlanta for instance temperatures range all over the place and there isn't one specific temperature they can pinpoint as the official register temperature for the day. They only give you an idea of what the range will be but they never know from day to day what the exact high will be anywhere at any time.
JFC just stop, you don’t know what you’re talking about

Reactions: countryroads89

I'm not saying the climate doesn't change I just haven't seen the convincing evidence of human capability to change it from what it otherwise is going to be?

I'm willing to review that evidence but so far what's been presented is inconclusive.

Last edited:
JFC just stop, you don’t know what you’re talking about

OK...I'll send you the forecast today for tomorrow's high here. Then Saturday I'll send you the final recorded high they take at Hartsfield Jackson airport and let's just see if they nail it with pinpoint accuracy or just "get close"?

OK? If you and country are correct, Friday's forcecast should hit a bullseye by Saturday morning.

(By the way they predicted rain for the metro yesterday and not a drop fell...I'm just saying)

OK...I'll send you the forecast today for tomorrow's high here. Then Saturday I'll send you the final recorded high they take at Hartsfield Jackson airport and let's just see if they nail it with pinpoint accuracy or just "get close"?

OK? If you and country are correct, Friday's forcecast should hit a bullseye by Saturday morning.

(By the way they predicted rain for the metro yesterday and not a drop fell...I'm just saying)
And this we return to the fact that you don’t even understand the difference between weather and climate.....you sure voted for the right guy

I'm not saying the climate doesn't change I just haven't seen the convincing evidence of human capability to change it from what it otherwise is going to be?

I'm willing to review that evidence but so far what's been presented is inconclusive.
Where have you reviewed evidence? Watts Up with That? Exxon headquarters? Surely you haven’t reviewed decades of evidence compiled over thousands of studies within dozens of fields of science.

cornpoped!
See, but your opinion at least acknowledges that there is man-made climate change, right?
Where you differ from the left’s stance is on the extent of the impact and how to combat it, right? At least that is an intelligent approach of skepticism.

Some jags want to act like it’s not happening still.

I’ll even take someone like Dog’s approach as valid and intelligent. Which is: stop talking doom and gloom and show me legitimate ways to help now that make an impact. Even though I believe we need change on a massive scale, I respect opposition views when they accept basic facts of science. I don’t when they babble foolishness, or scream conspiracies.

Where have you reviewed evidence? Watts Up with That? Exxon headquarters? Surely you haven’t reviewed decades of evidence compiled over thousands of studies within dozens of fields of science.

No I have not to be perfectly honest with you. Have you?

I know for a fact if you say "yes" you're lying because @WVU82 has posted dozens and dozens of articles, studies, and scientific analysis in direct rebuttal of your claims about human inspired or caused "climate change" and you've offered no commentary on any of them.

Now, if you consider all sides of debate and are open to alternative views as you boast and claim, and have studied "all sides" of an issue, why have you not availed yourself of his information that contradicts your position on man made climate change?

Explain.

And this we return to the fact that you don’t even understand the difference between weather and climate.....you sure voted for the right guy

Both country and you insist weather, climate, temps...whatever you want to call it can be accurately predicted. I will test that with actual data from today's forecast for tomorrow in my hometown. Let's see if YOU know what you're talking about?

No I have not to be perfectly honest with you. Have you?

I know for a fact if you say "yes" you're lying because @WVU82 has posted dozens and dozens of articles, studies, and scientific analysis in direct rebuttal of your claims about human inspired or caused "climate change" and you've offered no commentary on any of them.

Now, if you consider all sides of debate and are open to alternative views as you boast and claim, and have studied "all sides" of an issue, why have you not availed yourself of his information that contradicts your position on man made climate change?

Explain.
Show me a study

Both country and you insist weather, climate, temps...whatever you want to call it can be accurately predicted. I will test that with actual data from today's forecast for tomorrow in my hometown. Let's see if YOU know what you're talking about?
I know that climate and weather are two different things. For like the third time!!!!

Show me a study

I cannot. However you are equally impotent producing any irrefutable scientific evidence human beings either have or are technologically capable of "changing" earth's climate.

That is not possible or provable. If so, where is your proof?

and they all use inaccurate data. Garage in garbage out...it's pretty simple.

Reactions: atlkvb
and they all use inaccurate data. Garage in garbage out...it's pretty simple.

The verified "proof" of the garbage is the 100% fact that ALL of their modeling since they started modeling "global warming" or "climate change" have been completely inaccurate. ALL of them. Not one has been correct as predicted. They simply adjust the data to fit their next failed predictions but they never explain why the original ones were dead wrong?

Just as you said, garbage in, garbage out.

@Boomboom521 ?
Even the head of the United Nations Office for Climate Change has said that, “Climate Change is a scam.” 31,000 NEW Climatologists and weather scientists have signed a letter saying “scientists who agree with climate change are paid. Those who reject CC are NOT paid” No wonder! https://twitter.com/ronmichaels3/status/946818170693677057 …

Ron Michaels@RonMichaels3

Read Tim Naegele’s piece on Climate Change on his web site. He’s a prominent legal mind who has argued in front of aThe Supreme Court. It’s called, “THE $37 TRILLION DOLLAR SWINDLE.” https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/946552278655340546 …

@Boomboom521 ?
Even the head of the United Nations Office for Climate Change has said that, “Climate Change is a scam.” 31,000 NEW Climatologists and weather scientists have signed a letter saying “scientists who agree with climate change are paid. Those who reject CC are NOT paid” No wonder! https://twitter.com/ronmichaels3/status/946818170693677057 …

Ron Michaels@RonMichaels3

Read Tim Naegele’s piece on Climate Change on his web site. He’s a prominent legal mind who has argued in front of aThe Supreme Court. It’s called, “THE $37 TRILLION DOLLAR SWINDLE.” https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/946552278655340546 …
Yeah, I see no science anywhere in what you linked, none.

Don't tell @Boomboom521 any of this. You will draw his intellectual ridicule & scorn. He's studied all of the data and concluded anyone who doesn't agree with his final analysis and conclusions isn't as smart as he is.
Cat obviously wants to believe it’s a hoax, that’s why he pulls articles from The American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family, and Property.

I already linked an article that addresses his linked right wing thinktank accusations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT