ADVERTISEMENT

Wren Baker Welcome Video

Hey Wren!!
Memorize your damn speech dude. If you can't do that then at least put your cue cards directly above the damn camera Instead of looking like you're all cockeyed and shit by putting it over to your left.

FFS

Hey Wren!!
Memorize your damn speech dude. If you can't do that then at least put your cue cards directly above the damn camera Instead of looking like you're all cockeyed and shit by putting it over to your left.

FFS
I smell hate and fear from you. Is it because Wren will straighten out WVU problems?

Wren Baker hit the ground running on raising funds. New inventive ways for NIL money. The good ole boy network types like Shane didn't understand you have to turn the page and be new and innovated.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
I smell hate and fear from you. Is it because Wren will straighten out WVU problems?
No. This guy seems like a well intended moron who will never get the job done. He's a plant by Gee to protect that dipshit Kneel because Kneel is a fellow pansy SJW that has set back this program at least 5 years.

I loved being proud to be a WVU football fan. I want to be proud again. This guy gives me zero confidence that he can ge that done.

When we had Ollie I never had a doubt that he could make it work. On the other hand, I genuinely know I could do a better job that this guy and that fact scares the living shit out of me.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
No. This guy seems like a well intended moron who will never get the job done. He's a plant by Gee to protect that dipshit Kneel because Kneel is a fellow pansy SJW that has set back this program at least 5 years.

I loved being proud to be a WVU football fan. I want to be proud again. This guy gives me zero confidence that he can ge that done.

When we had Ollie I never had a doubt that he could make it work. On the other hand, I genuinely know I could do a better job that this guy and that fact scares the living shit out of me.
Wren is here to raise money and he's good at it.

I hope he can, but this is an athletic department not a damn telethon. I want an adult picking our next coach....if Gee allows him to even fire Kneel.

I hope he can, but this is an athletic department not a damn telethon. I want an adult picking our next coach....if Gee allows him to even fire Kneel.
The kneel thing will take care of itself. The thi g they wanted was CRT with NIL. Shane wouldn't go for it.

People making the mistake of thinking this was about firing Neal when it was really about getting money to buy players.

I agree the whole NIL thing is disgusting but Shane needed to adjust. I'm glad he didn't because we would still have his dumb ass too.

He does have a point. Within the first 10 seconds of that video it was so disappointingly obvious he was reading. I would have done a second take if putting that out there in the world as one of my first impressions. I really hope he succeeds in what we need him to do. Tiny stumble out of the blocks IMHO.

Reactions: steeleer
He does have a point. Within the first 10 seconds of that video it was so disappointingly obvious he was reading. I would have done a second take if putting that out there in the world as one of my first impressions. I really hope he succeeds in what we need him to do. Tiny stumble out of the blocks IMHO.
He was just hired to raise money. You can bet Bow Tie will pick the next coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT