ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...I would think there are easier ways to commit suicide. This woman did it in the most difficult way I've ever seen

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Can't believe this was ruled a suicide to begin with. 20 stab wounds including 10 of them from behind. Suicide?.....Idiots.

Philadelphia teacher's suspicious suicide crime scene was cleaned up before police arrived with search warrant

Can't believe this was ruled a suicide to begin with. 20 stab wounds including 10 of them from behind. Suicide?.....Idiots.

Philadelphia teacher's suspicious suicide crime scene was cleaned up before police arrived with search warrant

Democrats wtf?

Reactions: 30CAT
@30CAT How does a person stab themselves in the back of the neck ? I mean lmao ....
2 judges said the parents have no rights to question the state ....really... bet they can't define a woman.

@30CAT How does a person stab themselves in the back of the neck ? I mean lmao ....
2 judges said the parents have no rights to question the state ....really... bet they can't define a woman.

Like I said. Idiots. I guess she stabbed herself in the chest a few times, then affixed a knife to the wall and slammed herself into it until it fell off and then died from stupidity.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Like I said. Idiots. I guess she stabbed herself in the chest a few times, then affixed a knife to the wall and slammed herself into it until it fell off and then died from stupidity.
Well she was a public teacher, they do teach them theatrics.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT