ADVERTISEMENT

Word is that if Alabama wins another National Title

Woodie

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
Winchester, VA
that Lou Saban will have accomplished enought at Bama that he would be willing to take the
WVU job and start a new dynasty in Morgantown . Also does not want to over shadow the much beloved Bear Bryant. This is a scoop just printed in the latest edition of the Logan Banner. Please hold off hiring a new coach until next week. :smiley:

Reactions: planebill
Not sure which would be the bigger accomplishment, a dynasty in Morgantown, or coming back from the dead.
Damn and I fell for their lousy reporting. Someone coming back from the dead may be better than what we had. A little Red Bull and he would be rejuvenated and who would know the difference!

I know you are joking but ..................it is very possible that your statements are correct. Lou Saban in fact is thinking just as you suggest. Warez

that Lou Saban will have accomplished enought at Bama that he would be willing to take the
WVU job and start a new dynasty in Morgantown . Also does not want to over shadow the much beloved Bear Bryant. This is a scoop just printed in the latest edition of the Logan Banner. Please hold off hiring a new coach until next week. :smiley:

Sounds more like the Logan Topix Forum.

I once got to meet Lou Saban shortly after he took over that program. He was a nice guy. He brought a pack of JC's with him and started recruiting the Miami - Ft. Lauderdale region hard.

Miami was going to drop football in '79, Lou turned that pack of hounds over to Howie S. in I think '81? They won an NC two years later.

Coral Gables is an exclusive neighborhood. Lou's kids from the hood were always getting hassled by cops for just walking around. Flash forward a couple of years later and the city of Coral Gables was proud to have them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT