ADVERTISEMENT

Wonens soccer

3xWVUenginEER

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2005
did I read the ticker right?

WVU 1
Chapel hill Cheaters 0

Does this mean WVU is 1 win from a NATIONAL Championship?

If so, good job lady Mountaineers. Rifle team better step their game up. Someone else will have HARDWARE now.

WVU 1
Chapel hill Cheaters 0

If so, good job lady Mountaineers. Rifle team better step their game up. Someone else will have HARDWARE now.
Dominated play too. Played a little anxious for about the first 60 minutes. Finally started to play offensively with some patience and scored. Abam is quite a powerful player.

As I said before this may not seem like a big deal but in the arena it is in, it is a massive deal. Our WNT is the best in the world, and their farm system is college soccer, I would imagine in the next Women's World Cup some Mountaineers will be on the squad

As I said before this may not seem like a big deal but in the arena it is in, it is a massive deal. Our WNT is the best in the world, and their farm system is college soccer, I would imagine in the next Women's World Cup some Mountaineers will be on the squad

They'll unfortunately be playing for those no good Canadians. Aye Toronroeers?

For the record and those who don't see sarcasm. Just kidding. They're all old Gold & Blue to me. I'm hoping for it big time. Anything that puts a positive light on WVU. And I agree this is a heck of an accomplishment. Good for Izzo

I would think Abam without a doubt will have an opportunity.

Reactions: xWVU2010x

WVU 1
Chapel hill Cheaters 0

We're at least the national runners-up, so that is absolutely something to be proud of even before this game is played.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT