ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder if the Missing CIA agents were due to

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Benedict donald the rapist being owned and compromised by the Russians.

do you mean the ones in China that were outed by obiden ?

GIos5JQXQAEDu31

'Ya know @sammyk, I often ask myself after reading one of your posts "does he really believe the stuff he says about Trump?" Then I tell myself "nah.... he doesn't, because he never backs up any of it up". Now, I'm sure you disagree with what I tell myself about your irrational Trump outbursts, but I'm sure you have your own specific reasons for saying what you do? Am I right?

Of course I am! So, can you tell us what are your reasons for calling him "owned" by Russians? Shouldn't be that hard for 'ya, especially if you're convinced of it right? So convince me or even the rest of us by telling us exactly how Trump is "owned" by Russians?

Now you'll do one of two things responding to this:

Confirm with hard facts what's convinced you of this and thus will convince us

OR

You'll clam up in ignorant silence as you usually do leaving open all sorts of speculation of not only what a clueless bot you are, but how you actually love to demonstrate it with almost every mindless post you leave for us which ends all speculation.

@sammyk
I'm a clueless bot, and proud of it...proud of it...proud of it....proud of it....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Putin endorsed Biden dummy and why wouldn't he. He's invaded Ukraine twice while Biden was in the White House and all he had to do was throw some money at Hunter and the Clinton's when Hillary was Secretary of State.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT