ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder if the 47 traitors cc'd our negotiating partners?

You're either got alzheimers or you are a liar....

as to my "snowing" people, you may not realize that there are several people on the forum who I actually know outside this place. So, once again, you are a dumbass. And a liar. A big fat liar at that. You continue to repeat the liar about calling my son a fag. You did. I didn't forget as any father wouldn't.
6f2080eca051b632b93765e6b8aa2b84d799d9c2d3c509bd90f6b07a6f41a865.jpg

I repeat

You are a lying son of a bitch. I never called your son a fag. What I did suggest was that he would bring you home a black grandchild. If that is your interpretation of fag, you would be right. I thought what I said was pushing a bit, but it responded to two areas we were having disagreements.

But, you are a lying cocksucking son of a bitch when you say I called your son a fag. Didn't happen.

LOL!

Another possibility is that you were drunk which wouldn't be surprising for a retired cop. So, you are a racist bigot who did indeed called my son a fag. And thanks for reminding everyone of the "black grandchild" comment. You have been called out here by posters other than me for your racist posts. BigLick did just last week. And you expect others to believe you? Really? Funny stuff old timer.Nice indeed!
you-are-a-liar.jpg

traitors? lololol

Inwould suggest that you use your words but that ship seems to have sailed down crazy street.

Triple Prick

Biggest liar on the board. When he is wrong, he is not man enough to admit, but he has admitted to being a bigger cocksucker than Knox. This liberal society accepts most things.

Stupid, did you ever admit what constituted treaty? Another opportunity to look in the mirror because it is you. Asked/challenged if I knew what a treaty was. I knew and Webster agreed. Triple Prick vanished and never addressed it again. The agreement Obama is working on with Iran is a treaty between two states. I could be wrong on a technicality. That Obama may not be negotiating and only accepting Iran demand. Naw, it is still treaties between two states. The Senate shall @2/3. Constitution Article II, Section 2. Triple Prick loses that , but some of his soldiers want to take up the argument. Does that make them Triple Prick Stupid? Think about it.

Are you getting Fag from saying you sucked more cocks than Knox

Is that where you are getting confused about something that I did not say about your son? I was surprised you fessed up to that , but hate that you are confusing your son with yourself.

Re: Are you getting Fag from saying you sucked more cocks than Knox

Dude, you are way out of line, two days in a row. Try taking a break from this board if it messes with you that bad. Try going to some counseling too.

Do you know who gave China their guidance systems?

who then gave that technology to Iran? The Clinton Administration. Oh by the way IRAN's version of congress is going to get an up or down vote on this so called "treaty" but our own congress never got to look at it. All our congress did was inform Iran that without congressional approval this "treaty" will be nullified as soon as an adult gets in the white house.

Did you ever answer/understand the difference in the assigned functions

Of the Exec and Legis branches? When you have something to offer, come on in. Until then, stop embarrassing yourself sonny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT