ADVERTISEMENT

wonder if I'm going to jail tonight.....that wouldn't be cool..but I don't care

WESTBGVA

All-American
Jan 26, 2002
Edenton NC
my wife was walking the dog and said hi to this neighbor who had moved in from PA about a year ago...she said he ran up to her and said don't let your dog in my yard ever!..my dog never goes on his yard and when he moved in we brought him food...she told me he called her a ****..I went to his house and pounded on the front door.. finally opened..I told him to step out into the yard because I was going to beat the entire ass off of him..of course he didn't but he called the Police..that was like 730..lol

my wife was walking the dog and said hi to this neighbor who had moved in from PA about a year ago...she said he ran up to her and said don't let your dog in my yard ever!..my dog never goes on his yard and when he moved in we brought him food...she told me he called her a ****..I went to his house and pounded on the front door.. finally opened..I told him to step out into the yard because I was going to beat the entire ass off of him..of course he didn't but he called the Police..that was like 730..lol
Always have your wife’s back!! Love it!!

Nothing illegal about inviting an asshole to an asswhipping.

Always have your wife’s back!! Love it!!
Shit. If my neighbor said something like that to my wife I would burn their house down and whip his ass if he tried to get out.

I had neighbor yell at me because my dog peed in his yard. He said my dog went in his yard and I thought he meant shit but I always carry poop bags and clean up my dog dumps. I told him the dog doesn't shit in his yard and he said the pee bothers his dogs. I laughed at him to his face and told him dogs don't care they just pee on it and to stop blaming his napoleon complex on his dog. He said some more shit and I told him I would keep my dog away from his yard but if he ever spoke to me again I would choke him out. He hasn't spoke to me since

the Officer just left my house...damn he was little..I bet he didn't weigh 150..but he didn't leave with me..all good..I wasn't stressing at all anyway

Reactions: TarHeelEer
the Officer just left my house...damn he was little..I bet he didn't weigh 150..but he didn't leave with me..all good..I wasn't stressing at all anyway
Just for kicks send a note to your nosy neighbor (who sounds like a whinny Leftist) that you've invited a family of Latino migrants to move in with you while they get on their feet and they'll be doing all your yard work while living right next door to him! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would've set back & watched my wife go off on him ...lmao she would have called him stuff most have never heard.

Reactions: WESTBGVA
pbody would have laughed his ass off over this...first time I ever rode with him he had so many Taco Bell and Mcdonalds bags in my floorboard of that caddy, I hardly had room for my feet..I told him to pull over to a gas station so I could clean out his shitwagon

Shit. If my neighbor said something like that to my wife I would burn their house down and whip his ass if he tried to get out.

I had neighbor yell at me because my dog peed in his yard. He said my dog went in his yard and I thought he meant shit but I always carry poop bags and clean up my dog dumps. I told him the dog doesn't shit in his yard and he said the pee bothers his dogs. I laughed at him to his face and told him dogs don't care they just pee on it and to stop blaming his napoleon complex on his dog. He said some more shit and I told him I would keep my dog away from his yard but if he ever spoke to me again I would choke him out. He hasn't spoke to me since

That's about all you can do in that situation. 🤜🤛

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT