ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Supreme Court will hear Trump suit tomorrow.

I dont spend company time posting on a message board. I am not clueless about VPNs either. I dont have to worry about the Hatch Act.

Of course you do.

You need to remember, I know who you are. You have no clue who I am. You are really playing with fire.

Ugh. There's no need for this. Make fun of his waistline and intelligence and move on.

He and tarheel have taken this to another level. They have been cyberstalking other posters. I really can’t believe tarheel is an actual mod. Board owner has subjected himself to quite a bit of liability having a known cyberstalker as board mod.

This guy thinks he knows who I am and is making threats. They have made threats to another poster. When you actually threaten someone and cyberstalking someone, you can’t be surprised when it get ratcheted up several notches real quick.

I’m tying to give nice, civil warnings, but I think these guys are too dense to understand.

He and tarheel have taken this to another level. They have been cyberstalking other posters. I really can’t believe tarheel is an actual mod. Board owner has subjected himself to quite a bit of liability having a known cyberstalker as board mod.

This guy thinks he knows who I am and is making threats. They have made threats to another poster. When you actually threaten someone and cyberstalking someone, you can’t be surprised when it get ratcheted up several notches real quick.

I’m tying to give nice, civil warnings, but I think these guys are too dense to understand.

I'm not cyberstalking anyone. Can someone please show this guy the internet book for dummies?

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer

I see KKK is using his fake attorney license again. It's between him and Knox for the attention whore award in 2020.

I see a CFP in country's future, if not a libel attorney. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aren’t you the same guy who references Dave’s alleged google earth pics of his home? Have allegedly discussed who Dave is with various people who know him, and some other sorted shit? Like, that’s real stalking. Not some cyber shit that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Backtracing an IP isn’t stalking you goof.

Reactions: wvu2007

The only person stalking anyone here is you. The only person who has made threats here is you. I am not some schmuck..

Last edited:
I'm not cyberstalking anyone. Can someone please show this guy the internet book for dummies?
Apparently you stalked someone else too. He is talking about Knox. He doesnt realize Knox put all his personal info on the board and literally showed up at peoples places of work.

Apparently you stalked someone else too. He is talking about Knox. He doesnt realize Knox put all his personal info on the board and literally showed up at peoples places of work.
Better say no more on here. We should take it to the group email.

#PatiotCommunications

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT