ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Supreme Court will hear Trump suit tomorrow.

But Dave, I expect the same result. Will they actually review the evidence? No courts want anything to do with election issues. We have weak judges.

But Dave, I expect the same result. Will they actually review the evidence? No courts want anything to do with election issues. We have weak judges.
I dont know what they will do. This case is probably more specific than evidence of fraud. It is a question about the constitutional requirements for mail in ballots that for the 200k plus ballots dont meet. I have no clue what they will do l.

5fa8edd2558d5_TLVUp1h__700.jpg

You're jealous about tarheel being the Champ of Wrong, aren't you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

https://www.channel3000.com/wisconsin-supreme-court-rejects-trumps-call-to-disqualify-ballot/

If all those votes are legitimate you have nothing to worry about. If most of them prove to be fake or fraudulent, you have everything to worry about. Let's get a closer look at them since when they were being counted all the poll workers were kicked out and not allowed to see them.

You mean like this?

The Wisconsin Supreme Court has ruled against a lawsuit looking to disqualify more than 221,000 ballots in the state.
There were 2 seperate suits moron. Like I said, this was addressed in my post had you bothered to actually read. Keep you head up hotrod. Plenty of morons out there working in govt. You are not alone.

Reactions: wvu2007
Wisconsin just cast their EVs for Biden.

OOPS!!!

"Sorry for the bad news."

Not that it matters, but Republicans in the contested states are meeting, casting their own votes, and sending them to Congress. In the unlikely event that they are needed, VP Pence gets to chose.

Not that it matters, but Republicans in the contested states are meeting, casting their own votes, and sending them to Congress. In the unlikely event that they are needed, VP Pence gets to chose.
What matters is that the Wisconsin Supreme court decided that in elelections the rules set forth by the legislature need to be followed.

Reactions: atlkvb

So, how much did he (trump) get you for?

Be careful. Those fed computer are getting hacked a lot. Id hate to be the one exposing a network to VPNs when they start trying to figure out where the open ports are.

LOL! You are clueles to how VPNs work. It would be a shame for your employer to find out you spend company time posting on a message board and for tarheel's employer to find out he is attempting to hack computers and commit cybercrimes. You boys sure are playing with fire. But that's none of my business.

LOL! You are clueles to how VPNs work. It would be a shame for your employer to find out you spend company time posting on a message board and for tarheel's employer to find out he is attempting to hack computers and commit cybercrimes. You boys sure are playing with fire. But that's none of my business.

I don't hack anything. I looked when people thought you and TJ were one and the same. You weren't. Then it caught my attention when you say you aren't who I saw you were.

I also looked when people accused '82, Grim, and someone else of being the same person. They weren't.

I dont spend company time posting on a message board. I am not clueless about VPNs either. I dont have to worry about the Hatch Act.

I don't hack anything. I looked when people thought you and TJ were one and the same. You weren't. Then it caught my attention when you say you aren't who I saw you were.

I also looked when people accused '82, Grim, and someone else of being the same person. They weren't.
He thinks it is hacking to see where people post from........but he is an expert regarding VPNs. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT