ADVERTISEMENT

Will Grier

armyscot490

Sophomore
Jan 31, 2011
Heard from a Florida booster that he was having dinner with Dana last night. Not sure if it has been posted. He would be available game 7.

Heard from a Florida booster that he was having dinner with Dana last night. Not sure if it has been posted. He would be available game 7.
Does no help whatsoever for us if true. By then we should be cemented at QB, or Grier would be playing for a coach headed out the door.

Does no help whatsoever for us if true. By then we should be cemented at QB, or Grier would be playing for a coach headed out the door.
I would take Grier over Howard any day. Howard did great this year for the first part but once we got into the meat of the schedule he couldn't handle it.

Would be a good investment for the future at the position, considering we will likely move Sills and Crest

I would take Grier over Howard any day. Howard did great this year for the first part but once we got into the meat of the schedule he couldn't handle it.
By the time he'd be eligible, if we need him, the season will essentially have been over. Making a change that late is either because of injury or the season is lost. I'd venture a guess either of those situations will mean Dana is either already gone or about to be shown the door. In that event, I don't see what he would add.

By the time he'd be eligible, if we need him, the season will essentially have been over. Making a change that late is either because of injury or the season is lost. I'd venture a guess either of those situations will mean Dana is either already gone or about to be shown the door. In that event, I don't see what he would add.

So, he redshirts and is in the mix the following year. I must be missing your point, because I'm not making sense of your posts.

So, he redshirts and is in the mix the following year. I must be missing your point, because I'm not making sense of your posts.
I guess reading comprehension is lacking on this board. Why would he commit here with a coach that is out the door unless we have an awesome season? By the time he is eligible, it's very likely he would be starting for a new coach. I'll gladly take players who can compete as long as their baggage is not an issue. The problem is, what kind of player that caliber would go to a school when he'll likely play under a new coach?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT