ADVERTISEMENT

Will Grier = Jimmy Clausen

I turned on the replay of their game yesterday on nfl network, and I know rookie and preseason, but WOW. the first play i saw was the pick 6. The rest weren't much better. Its clearly too fast for him right now. He stares down the person he is going to pass to on every single play, almost all check downs short passes and whatever, and no accuracy even when guys are open. Hes not seeing the field and making throws hes overwhelmed and lost and not accurate.

He was laughing and smiling after his long pick 6 which was a ridiculous play, not a good look at all

John Elway was really bad his rookie year. We’ll know in year three. Some of you guys will be begging to have a QB at WVU as good as Grier in the near future. Apparently none of you were in Orlando watching what I witnessed at the QB position.

Reactions: Thumper
Grier is unbelievably bad with the Panthers. Good thing he quit and did not play in the bowl.

Trolls should stop and think before posting.

Hmmm. Sounds a lot like the temptation Cam Newton battled early in his career. Really, it’s something that almost every young quarterback struggles with.

Through two preseason games, the third-round pick from West Virginia has compiled this stat line: 19-of-45 for 152 yards with one touchdown pass and two interceptions.

But it’s not about the stats, especially in the preseason. At this point in the year, it’s about making mistakes and learning from them, and Grier isn’t going to let a rough outing throw him off course.

read and learn young troller...

https://www.panthers.com/news/will-grier-my-internal-clock-has-got-to-get-faster

John Elway was really bad his rookie year. We’ll know in year three. Some of you guys will be begging to have a QB at WVU as good as Grier in the near future. Apparently none of you were in Orlando watching what I witnessed at the QB position.

Apparently you haven't read up on any news lately.

Grier is unbelievably bad with the Panthers. Good thing he quit and did not play in the bowl.
That doesn't jive with what his head coach said after the first exhibition when he commented that they had found in Grier a QB with a good NFL future.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT