ADVERTISEMENT

Why not for Hillary?

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Rush just made an excellent point on his show. Clapper, Comey et all are out there claiming they weren't actually "spying" on Trump's campaign...they were only trying to "protect" him from the Russians right?

That's their spin.

OK so why weren't they also offering the same "protection" to Hillary? Wasn't her server hacked? Wasn't the DNC e mails leaked? If everyone knew the Russians were out there trying to meddle in the election, why was she left vulnerable without the "protection" Trump was being given?

In fact couldn't it be argued that they caused her to lose because the Russians did screw up her campaign? Trump supposedly was colluding with the Russians already, so why didn't they warn Hillary? They picked sides trying to help Trump win didn't they? Only before we learned of the spying they were working to smear him with the Dossiers bought and paid for by Hillary and her team, and the FISA warrants ordered by who knows who?

So why is Mulller only looking at the Russians colluding with Trump when he was already under FBI "protection"?

See how bogus all this is?

Last edited:
Rush just made an excellent point on his show. Clapper, Comey et all are out there claiming they weren't actually "spying" on Trump's campaign...they were only trying to "protect" him from the Russians right?

That's their spin.

OK so why weren't they also offering the same "protection" to Hillary? Wasn't her server hacked? Wasn't the DNC e mails leaked? If everyone knew the Russians were out there trying to meddle in the election, why was she left vulnerable without the "protection" Trump was being given?

In fact couldn't it be argued that they caused her to lose because the Russians did screw up her campaign? Trump supposedly was colluding with the Russians already, so why didn't they warn Hillary? They picked sides trying to help Trump win didn't they? Only before we learned of the spying they were working to smear him with the Dossiers bought and paid for by Hillary and her team, and the FISA warrants ordered by who knows who?

So why is Mulller only looking at the Russians colluding with Trump when he was already under FBI "protection"?

See how bogus all this is?
Hiliary was part of the Russian collusion.

Reactions: 30CAT and lenny4wvu
Do we know for a fact that she didn't have the same protections in place?

No, but Clapper and crew are only admitting to protecting Trump's campaign. What the real head scratcher for me is if they knew the Russians were meddling, why haven't they found any evidence of their collusion with Trump especially if they were already trying to protect him?

More like denial.
Yeah we are in denial, along with the Media, the DOJ, the FBI and most every other intelligent conservative. Ya'll stick with Rush and Sean, they will tell you what to think, me, I'll stick with the retired Marine, you look at his resume? Trump wouldn't make a zit on Bob Muellers ass! Lol

No, but Clapper and crew are only admitting to protecting Trump's campaign. What the real head scratcher for me is if they knew the Russians were meddling, why haven't they found any evidence of their collusion with Trump especially if they were already trying to protect him?
Did they find evidence of Russian adoption yet? lol, ya'll quit ignoring the evidence and calling it fake news ya wouldn't be so confused.

Did they find evidence of Russian adoption yet? lol, ya'll quit ignoring the evidence and calling it fake news ya wouldn't be so confused.

Help me out Keyser. So the Russians were trying to help Trump win right?

So why did Hillary and the DOJ pay for that Dossier, and why didn't Comey or Clapper or Brennen or somebody in Obama's DOJ give Hillary a heads up, especially if they were already protecting Trump? And why are we investigating collusion with Trump, they already knew Russians were helping him out right? Why ignore Hillary, she's the one who lost right?

Has the investigation ended? You don't get discovery of facts/crimes committed in real time during an investigation. You build a case. Then you present that case.

I, for one, don't think Trump's hands are dirty. He has way too many fall guys/son's in place for him to catch any heat on this.

Hiliary was part of the Russian collusion.
That PIG!!! IS RUSSIAN COLLUSION.. "through and through"..I just hope that there's someway to get our wasted millions back..now,if the government can sue,for "gross missreprentation/ negligence"...

Has the investigation ended? You don't get discovery of facts/crimes committed in real time during an investigation. You build a case. Then you present that case.

I, for one, don't think Trump's hands are dirty. He has way too many fall guys/son's in place for him to catch any heat on this.

You're not upset they left Hillary exposed to those pesky Russians? I'd be pissed![winking]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT