ADVERTISEMENT

Why do I hate Repub displays of 'patriotism'?

Best Virginia

Senior
Feb 17, 2017
Yorktown, VA
Because it's fake, it's all for show. It's done to feel you've somehow "done your part". It's done by men and women who watch wars on TV. It's nothing more than a game to them, to cheer on their "team". The people that flaunt it the most are the biggest cowards who would avoid a war with a sore foot. It's done by 'men' who pretend that a history of draft dodging is accepted and forgotten. It's done by fat middle aged women sitting on their asses gorging on cookies and cheese while plastering facebook with "appreciation" memorials to fallen soldiers. It's done by cowards who have no problem electing a draft dodging coward as president, all the while pretending he's a tough guy because he's an asshole that would gladly send Americans to die for his ego. It's done by cowards. If they were true patriots they would have already joined the military. That's why.

Because it's fake, it's all for show. It's done to feel you've somehow "done your part". It's done by men and women who watch wars on TV. It's nothing more than a game to them, to cheer on their "team". The people that flaunt it the most are the biggest cowards who would avoid a war with a sore foot. It's done by 'men' who pretend that a history of draft dodging is accepted and forgotten. It's done by fat middle aged women sitting on their asses gorging on cookies and cheese while plastering facebook with "appreciation" memorials to fallen soldiers. It's done by cowards who have no problem electing a draft dodging coward as president, all the while pretending he's a tough guy because he's an asshole that would gladly send Americans to die for his ego. It's done by cowards. If they were true patriots they would have already joined the military. That's why.

So what do we call Leftists who spit on Soldiers, accuse them of being murderers or refuse to defend America Best Virginia?

Patriots?

I love cheese
I like turtles.
718245.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT