ADVERTISEMENT

Why aren’t attacks against the FBI met with the same disdain as attacks against police?

Boomboom521

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
I think it’s pitiful that Trump has attempted to discredit the FBI and intelligence community. I understand the fear of deep state forces, but as President he should make changes to the directors and support the organizations. Today’s assertion that the FBI was behind the dossier is just more of the same song and dance of separating the FBI from those that Trump seems trustworthy for the American people.

When police are attacked for the failures of members of the force, people are outraged by the attack. Why not in these situations as well? I’m not defending Comey or anything, I just think we should respect what the FBI is and does.

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
I just think we should respect what the FBI is and does.
I agree but there are cowards in our midst that will not go against any of the crap that Trump spews. So they remain silent against their natural behavior. It is so evident with their hypocrisy of different behavior now versus 2008-2016.

Look at this Niger situation. Not a peep from the wingnuts. Benghazi.......OMG! What has changed to change wingnut behavior?

I think it’s pitiful that Trump has attempted to discredit the FBI and intelligence community. I understand the fear of deep state forces, but as President he should make changes to the directors and support the organizations. Today’s assertion that the FBI was behind the dossier is just more of the same song and dance of separating the FBI from those that Trump seems trustworthy for the American people.

When police are attacked for the failures of members of the force, people are outraged by the attack. Why not in these situations as well? I’m not defending Comey or anything, I just think we should respect what the FBI is and does.
From his first day in office he's tried to tear down the intelligence community because he knew that they wouldn't be loyal to him and he still doesn't understand the organization (fed gov't) that he's in charge of leading.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I agree but there are cowards in our midst that will not go against any of the crap that Trump spews. So they remain silent against their natural behavior. It is so evident with their hypocrisy of different behavior now versus 2008-2016.

Look at this Niger situation. Not a peep from the wingnuts. Benghazi.......OMG! What has changed to change wingnut behavior?
Did he try to cover up what occurred? Did he send any of his minions out to try and spin a false narrative to the American people about what occurred? Did he do it to try and mask the situation on edge of an election?

Just trying to make a valid comparison. Moreover, that congress-lady who is making the claim is also the same “Trayvon was gunned down like a rabid dog” racist piece of shit.

Reactions: Airport

Absolutely nothing. We're not firmly tossed about by political views, unlike some. You see, Niger was an intel failure, as far as we know now. They did not expect to run into an ambush nor opposition. Benghazi, on the other hand, had asked for additional resources, etc., and was denied.

But I guess your crap colored lenses can't see through that mess.

To be honest, it's looking like the FBI under the control of holder and lynch did a lot of questionable things. Like ignore the laws where the deplorable trailer trash from Arkansas are concerned

Lets look at the Niger operation. Did the white house send out a political hack to declare this the result of a video directed by an enemy of their administration instead of what it actually was? Did the President go to a debate and wag his finger at an opponent for daring to suggest anyone in his admin would lie about the death of Americans? We know Obama did that and Obama KNEW he was lying about it.

So lets compare the two meathead.

The attacks on the FBI are political attacks about political decisions made by the FBI. He is not attacking agents who are doing their job.

Benghazi - Military was killed and GOP was outraged wanting an explanation why and why Obama and Clinton as SoS didn't do anything to protect them. I don't need to discuss all the alegations made on Obama and Clinton that turned out to be bunk based on how many investigations?

Niger - Military was killed and GOP except for McCain have been silent. Nothing on details of any kind. Nothing. McCain is right. Public and the families deserve to know.

That was easy. Wingnuts are too stupid to comprehend.

Benghazi - Military was killed and GOP was outraged wanting an explanation why and why Obama and Clinton as SoS didn't do anything to protect them. I don't need to discuss all the alegations made on Obama and Clinton that turned out to be bunk based on how many investigations?

Niger - Military was killed and GOP except for McCain have been silent. Nothing on details of any kind. Nothing. McCain is right. Public and the families deserve to know.

Simpleton meathead tells a lie eieio

What do they need to know that’s not already public consumption? Boko Haram is very active in the Eastern Nigeria, Northern Cameroon, and a lot of Niger. We’ve had SOCOM operations ongoing in the region for 3 years.

https://goo.gl/images/kgtfUy

I’m guessing you are practicing selective ignorance.

This discrediting against the FBI/Intelligence communities will end as soon as they become Nonpartisan in their dealings !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT